The Re-designed 2014 Range Rover Sport

khronus79

Adventurer
As of now it looks to me as if the big Range Rover and the Evoque decided to go at it and had this Sport as an offspring, I guess I'll have to see it in person to pass judgement. I wasn't really feeling the big Range Rover 'till I saw it in person.

Eniam17

Adventurer
Those shiny rockers aren't going to like the rocks. I think it looks like smaller version of the full size with a different grille, don't see a whole lot of difference. I think the picture makes it looks squished and "evoqueish" but hope it doesn't look like that in person. I bet it won't.

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry guys the more I look at it the more I don't think this is the truck. The windows are tinted the headlights are tinted the rims don't look right. look at the tires you think that they would put those tires on a show truck.? The center caps appear to be green and gold not black and sliver. The side vents look like they're off the PT cruiser and what's up with the stupid vents on the hood?

Eniam17

Adventurer
it is the same color as the blurry vehicle speeding by in all the marketing material LR has been emailing me about the big unveiling :) I didn't understand the tinted windows either. Maybe that's the "city version."

uzj100

Adventurer
The body is to big and green house is to small. The wheels don't seem to fit either. The bling crowd will be loving it.

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
My understanding is that this new RR Sport is supposed to have third row seating. So, I suspected it would be "bigger" in stature.
It does look like a slightly smaller version of the big body though.
D

umbertob

Adventurer
Sorry guys the more I look at it the more I don't think this is the truck. The windows are tinted the headlights are tinted the rims don't look right. look at the tires you think that they would put those tires on a show truck.? The center caps appear to be green and gold not black and sliver. The side vents look like they're off the PT cruiser and what's up with the stupid vents on the hood?

The guy who posted the leaked photos works for a tint shop and claims he tinted all windows 20%, as well as the headlights, for a TV commercial to be shot in NYC the last week of February. Also, according to the same source that's an Autobiography Edition, so more than likely wearing a unique paint job, rims, exhaust tips and body kit compared to the "plain vanilla" trims that will be available.

Eniam17

Adventurer
I'm surprised they would let a tint guy have access to taking a photo of an unreleased vehicle like that. Unless someone wanted the photo out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online