The Perfect Brew........!

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I think your Alaskan vodka statement is debatable, but I've never tried it so I will wait to debate you! Its going to have to be more pure and smoother than Tito's Handcrafted Vodka to win me over.

I tried Arrogant Bastard Ale last week and was pretty impressed. (not my pic)

stone%20arrogant%20bastard%20ale.jpg

ccarm

Adventurer
One of the best wintertime stouts that I've ever had is this one:

weissenhoe-monks-festbier_default.jpg

Excellent color, and flavor. It makes those cold winter nights just a little better. Plus it's still brewed in a monastery in southern Germany. Great beer.

IHDiesel73L

Adventurer
This one is for you select Easterners who know what I'm talking about:

yuengling.jpg

Yuengling is produced by America's oldest continuously operating brewery in Pottsville, PA. Up until the 1980s or so it was really only the drink of choice for Pennsylvania coal miners and folks on the fringes of Pennsylvania (like those of us here in New Jersey), but they've been expanding and I think they're available up and down the east coast now (except Maine-I know because I brought some up there and shared a few with some pleasantly surprised Mainers :coffeedrink:). Anyway, Yuengling is no microbrew, but it's best reasonably priced beer you can buy. A case of bottles is $16.99! And don't let the term "Lager" fool you-it's an amber beer with a taste that goes just as well with a cold day as a it does in sweltering heat. I like a good winter warmer stout or blonde summer ale now and then, but my go-to beer will always be Yuengling.

MuckSavage

Adventurer
Last week, give the cold weather, I headed out to look for my "cold weather beer "Troegs Rugged Trail" Troegs is a local craftbrewer in Harrisburg, Pa. My local store was out, so I bought this, which is very good.

101_0326.jpg

constructeur

Adventurer

BillTex

Adventurer
The Belgians don't know how to make a bad brew...as far as domestic, I am a big fan of all Brewery Ommegang...

Anything fermented in the bottle has to be good!

See my sig for allegiance to good brews...

Bill

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
There's only 3 kinds of 'Brews' out there boys.....

Warm,

Cold,

And the one someone else buys!!!:victory:

I like Guiness from the tap, but the lines have to be clean, and the keg fresh (ie: bar sells a lot, and maintains the tap lines)

Becks Dark

NordEast

Fat Tire

Two hearts or Two Hearted Ale, something like that...:snorkel:

Just about any heavy home brew:coffeedrink:

Tacovendor

Explorer
Just tried Lil Sumpin from Lagunitas brewery. very hoppy, and muy potent!! They like to make strong beers with lots of flavor!

Richie

Adventurer
Going on a 3 night, 4 day camping trip a week from tomorrow. I'll be taking Guinness and something else. Haven't decided what yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94