The OFFICIAL Overland Expo EAST 2014 Thread!

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Is anyone bringing a road bike? Thinking I might so I can get some miles in on the BRP.

The Blue Ridge Parkway would make a stunning bicycling route, as long as you're willing to keep close watch on drivers coming up behind you on those sharp blind curves.

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Roughly how much space is allotted for each camping site? And what is the best way for folks (SEES) to camp near each other?

There is a lot of space for camping. If you have a few friends who want to stay together it's best to coordinate communication so you can find the same spot.

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Does anyone know of a local (to Asheville) Firestone or Boss suspension airbag dealer that would have these in stock to fit my Tacoma (2007 4L 4x4)?

What about an official Overland Expo East Exhibitor? Anyone looking for a real world example to do a demo suspension upgrade?

Sadly, we'll have no air bag suppliers at this show, and I know of none near Asheville. Perhaps someone else knows better.

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
I'm local and trying to decide whether to get a day pass for Sat or Sun. They're a good bit cheaper on Sun, is there something happening Sat to justify the higher price? Don't wanna miss something if it's worth it.

Saturday is a longer day of activities. Trust me that you won't have any trouble filling your time if you come then.

PuddleJumper

Yes - the website instructions specify that you must print your Paypal receipt and bring it. Should be easy for you to go back in and do. Even a screen capture.

The email from Paypal with receipt number will suffice correct? or do they need the page directly from the paypal website printed?

FMF

Adventurer
All packed up and ready to go! We will be leaving DC at 0300 this should put me in Asheville by noon. Any one getting lunch in town around then?

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
The email from Paypal with receipt number will suffice correct?
Yes.

If we have a weekend pass and already have a schedule setup, we don't need a receipt - right?

If by "schedule" you mean a list of classes, you bought an Overland Experience package, is that right? If so you should be all set.

I'll be there between 3:00 and 4:00, Jonathan. Will there be room for them around me?

You should be fine Bill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior