The Official Dometic CFX Fridge Feed!

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Where does your Dometic take you?

69240051_2575798612464386_7311130344726462464_n.jpg

The most important clearance is around the vents where the compressor is located. You can get away with a vent cutout in the cabinet IF there is some space outside of that cabinet which equals 2". We don't ever recommend blocking the vents located on the fridge.

It's ok to have a slightly lower clearance above the fridge lid. It's not a bad idea to put reflectix or similar on the cabinet above the lid to keep the compartment insulated better. Less heat will get to the lid from outside sources.

The slide does add a tiny bit of height to the fridge, it's closer to 3/4". I'll try to get 100% accurate measurements uploaded from the team.

Uhhhh........thanks?
This info is 6 months late. :(

Dometic

The CFX effect. ⁠⠀
⁠Smiles like this all begin with fresh and tasty produce kept chilled and safe in the Dometic CFX and end with epic gourmet meals (and smiles) in the wild. ⁠⠀
⁠Bon Appetit! ⁠⠀
⁠⁠⠀
Product ?:
⁠Dometic CFX 50W Powered Cooler ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Photo: We Gon Dirtin'

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]

Dometic

When unexpected guests drop by your van to say hello—it always pays off to have your CFX fully stocked with drinks and snacks to offer, or in this case some fresh carrots.

68773233_2568096996567881_2438463348681998336_n.jpg

goin camping

Explorer
My Dometic saga.

Had a CFX65 installed in my van. All hooked up to the AGM battery which is fed by solar panels. Ran all week before I went camping. First day in camp and the frig pooped. Still enjoyed my three day trip and returned home.

The installer (Area 63 Productions) contacted Dometic and they quickly sent out a new one with no grief or B.S. Had the new one installed and it has been flawless since.

It's been on five trips to the Mojave and has kept everything cold or frozen as needed.

Very happy with the customer service and the unit itself.

Dometic

My Dometic saga.

Had a CFX65 installed in my van. All hooked up to the AGM battery which is fed by solar panels. Ran all week before I went camping. First day in camp and the frig pooped. Still enjoyed my three day trip and returned home.

The installer (Area 63 Productions) contacted Dometic and they quickly sent out a new one with no grief or B.S. Had the new one installed and it has been flawless since.

It's been on five trips to the Mojave and has kept everything cold or frozen as needed.

Very happy with the customer service and the unit itself.

Sorry the first setup didn't work out for ya! Glad we were able to get you a new unit and have you back enjoying your adventures

We appreciate the feedback!

goin camping

Explorer
Sorry the first setup didn't work out for ya! Glad we were able to get you a new unit and have you back enjoying your adventures

We appreciate the feedback!

Nice that one phone call and the replacement was shipped the next day. A response like that took all the sting out of the failed unit.

Maybe one day every manufactured item will be perfect but until then. CS can save or sink the day.

Dometic

SEMA is about to start!

We'll be posting some unique setups featuring Dometic CFX fridges and other products

[IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94