The Official 2012 Overland Expo thread!!! Post your comments, questions, images...

MojaveKJ

Adventurer
Sitting here in my camp on the edge of the camping area after a great steak dinner and I am so happy to hear semi near and distant loud stories and laughter from camps around me. Maggie is "down for the count" as she had a big day for such a little dog. I'll be grateful to have her as a little heater tonight and will sleep well under my 12v electric blanket. Good night from the great state of Arizona folks. Temperatures falling.

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
driving me crazy we cant be there.. looks like a good time. greetings to all our friends. we are leaving for Trans Lab Highway Moto trip on June 3rd to close to do both...

can someone post some sportsmobile fuso photos... thx

Hope all goes well Jonathan and Roseann!

GTABurnout

Explorer
The Rouge Dust Devil that destroyed the AEV pop up....
5-19-12_02.jpg

5-19-12_03.jpg

5-19-12_04.jpg

5-19-12_05.jpg

5-19-12_06.jpg

5-19-12_07.jpg

Last edited:

orangeTJ

Explorer
Here's more pics of the VMI all aluminum "Xtender" trailer. I've look at it a lot because they are next to me in the vendor area.

It's made in Bellingham, WA: http://www.vmioffroad.com

Tool box and jerry can storage on the front.

DSCN2527.jpg

DSCN2575.jpg

Lots of stuff on the side:

Marine grade cabinet door with electrical center inside. Shore power inlets: 1 for the battery charging system, the other to power the fridge. It also has battery jumper posts inside a little clear Pelican style case.

DSCN2528.jpg

LakeLBJ

Observer
Do the owners let photographers poke around INSIDE these campers? I'd like to see some interior shots of the custom ones....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles