The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

Osprey!

Observer
There's always a way. Do you have the money or the time/skills to figure it out? Also the confidence they will stay attached in an accident? Those are the big questions.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Is there a way to mount the sienna seats to my existing swivel bases? Or do I need new seats and new bases?

I found that the Sienna seat frame is too tall to fit on the swivels that are made for the E-series and it was a lot less work to just design new bases.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Sienna seats are still very popular and the number of mounting options are growing. Check out our parts page for more pics and info.

https://expovans.com/parts/

We've added some redesigned brackets that offer a wider range of mounting configurations, different heights, seating angle and will work with different L-track layouts and Unwin quick-release seat lockers. For the E-series, we have a new design for the driver/passenger mounts allowing for fixed bases or swivels on one or both sides (the swivel parts are still being tested but will be available soon).

Vandiesel

6b25ecc9ef9ed6d28d14d58c206b3876.heic

Michael mine came out great! Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I know many of you have been searching for awhile for the updated '15+ Sienna leather recliners with the "sport perforated" centers. Good news is that 4pairs of the 6pairs of a recent allocation are still up for grabs. So if you want a pair or two of these gray (with rare gray bases) '17 leather recliners (brand new takeouts), send us an immediate email at info@expovans.com, as these will go quickly!! - UPDATE - SOLD OUT

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I've sent an Email.

Can the front Sienna seats fit in the front of an E350? Recliners would be a complete waste in the front of the Ambo.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I've sent an Email.

Can the front Sienna seats fit in the front of an E350? Recliners would be a complete waste in the front of the Ambo.

No, our (front or rear) mounts aren't designed for the stock Sienna front seats, only the 2nd row Sienna's, like the recliners. Many people are putting these recliners in the front of an E350, even ambo's, since they're so comfortable and such awesome seats for the money!

mgmetalworks

Explorer
SOLD- Still have some new Sienna recliners for sale (new take outs, pictured above). contact me if you're looking for a pair.

Last edited:

Osprey!

Observer
For those on the fence, I'll just say that the Sienna rear seats are one of the most enjoyable aspects of my van. They're also somewhat difficult to source, so when you find a pair at a fair price, don't hesitate.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
For those on the fence, I'll just say that the Sienna rear seats are one of the most enjoyable aspects of my van. They're also somewhat difficult to source, so when you find a pair at a fair price, don't hesitate.

Indeed!

Gravity

Observer
Missed out on this last batch from expovans - if anyone has a lead on a set of the newer style in Grey or even better in Brown pls let me know. thanks a ton!! dtnewt71 at gmail.com

mgmetalworks

Explorer
UPDATE - SOLD OUT ...We sold out of the last batch but we've rounded up 3 more pairs of Sienna seats. Grey leather, recliner style, new take outs. Email for details...

17 RECLINERS 3 SETS.jpe

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Dayumm those are some nice seats. Do they make the recliners in black, or only grey or brown?
I’ve not seen any on black... but they are almost as hard to find as hens teeth. I’d buy a set if I had spare money in the budget... but not at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles