The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

Stroverlander

Adventurer
I believe from a 2014 and they are front driver & passenger captain's chairs - light grey leather with grey bases that I want to see if I can use up front or if they are too wide for my van.

Thanks for the assistance mk216v.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I believe from a 2014 and they are front driver & passenger captain's chairs - light grey leather with grey bases that I want to see if I can use up front or if they are too wide for my van.

Thanks for the assistance mk216v.

MG may have some of those still, maybe he can measure?
You're welcome.

klp42

I have Sienna recliners in my van if you need some measurements. Mine are out of an '11, they are grey with grey bases.

If a rough measurement will suffice they are about thiiiiiiiiis big...

:ylsmoke:

patoz

Expedition Leader
I have Sienna recliners in my van if you need some measurements. Mine are out of an '11, they are grey with grey bases.

I would be interested in those measurements also, if it's not too much trouble.

I've considered putting a set in the back of my ambulance where the crew bench is now, but I'm wondering how much room they would require to go from the upright to reclining position, and how far from the wall they would need to be mounted. I don't think width would be a problem, but length when full reclined may be.

Thanks...

Stroverlander

Adventurer

Thank you, I'm trying to find Sienna front seat dimensions, more specifically width to see if they will fit my Astro van.

Um... look at the first page of this thread. Pictures and measurments of the seats are provided.

I've been through this thread a bunch of times, very informative and so have already seen the the dimensions of the recliners on page one.

What I'm searching for are the dimensions of Sienna front captain's seats (one armrest, no integrated seatbelt) if anyone has them to see if they will fit. Recliners are too wide for use in the front of my van without being mounted offset way inboard and I don't want recliners for the front anyway, just the second row. I would like a matching set of Sienna front captain's seats for the front of my van though if the width isn't prohibitive to a somewhat normal mounting position. Thanks.

Snowgeek135

Observer
Strover let me know your progress here. My Land Rover seats are great but they are missing arm rests. I have looked at fab'ing some on but have yet to find the right Range Rover seats to steal them from.

Ryan

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
They didn't last long - I just bought them!
Thanks a bunch for the heads up.

I wanted grey, but couldn't turn these down just because they're brown. Guess I'll have to buy some paint for a new interior look. LOL

I had looked at those too but the color was an issue for me. Good deal for you though!

They sure were! Here's some advice, instead of searching CL specifically for seats, us an app to do a country wide search for "sienna part out" you may stumble upon some with a seller that has no idea their worth. Case in point: https://dallas.craigslist.org/******/ptd/6005085168.html I just paid $215 for the pair, after $175 for shipping to CA still got a great deal :ylsmoke:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
They sure were! Here's some advice, instead of searching CL specifically for seats, us an app to do a country wide search for "sienna part out" you may stumble upon some with a seller that has no idea their worth. Case in point: https://dallas.craigslist.org/******/ptd/6005085168.html I just paid $215 for the pair, after $175 for shipping to CA still got a great deal :ylsmoke:

Smart!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz