The news says the economy sucks. Somebody in CA has Money!

MTVR

Way more than my cheap ****** bid!

Yeah, that seems like a chunk of change for a vehicle that's been abused by teenagers for the last 35 years.

There are better values out there- this is the one that we found:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
My buddy owns a Subaru/VW dealership nearby. The wealthy have been cashing out vehicles since the Xi Virus began.
Zero impact on many of them apparently.

deserteagle56

Adventurer
Except for personnel directly impacted by Covid, the economy is booming right now. Tons of industries are swamped and stock markets are at all time highs.

^ This. At least around my area. Service industries like restaurants are having problems due to the "shutdown" but everything else is booming. Town nearest to me has "Help Wanted" signs on half the shops in town. I've been wanting to buy a side-by-side for months now and can't find one in Nevada. Local Ford dealer who normally has ~ 50 new pickups for sale is down to 5 now. Local Jeep dealer gets a new Wrangler in about once a month and it is gone immediately. People have money to spend but no products to buy!

BADDANDY

Adventurer
News (media)! We're in a 1%ers world now, so that means 99% are employed, has money to spend, doesn't have or many never get COVID, doesn't live or vote Left, yada yada yada. Research what you see/hear before believing. The only true #s I've seen are that production and shipping/mail world wide is down, hence empty showrooms, lots, new housing, and some shelves.

D

Deleted member 9101

Yeah, that seems like a chunk of change for a vehicle that's been abused by teenagers for the last 35 years.

Haha... That's definitely a new way to look at it.

Honestly, it's probably been out of service for 20+ years, sitting in a motorpool or storage lot.

MTVR

Haha... That's definitely a new way to look at it.

Honestly, it's probably been out of service for 20+ years, sitting in a motorpool or storage lot.

I'm not sure that's better- abused by teenagers for 15 years, and then left to rot for another 20 years?

D

Deleted member 9101

I'm not sure that's better- abused by teenagers for 15 years, and then left to rot for another 20 years?

Lol... 50/50 chance of it falling apart.

Honestly, in every unit that I have been in the vehicles that belonged to the mechanics were the best maintained and in the best shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles