The Memorial F150 Craptor.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Glad to hear you've been on the mend and out enjoying some camping.

Let's see some pics of the Sportsmobile!

Do you still need the truck at this point? If not, maybe sell it and put the money toward the Sportsmobile?

dbhost

Glad to hear you've been on the mend and out enjoying some camping.

Let's see some pics of the Sportsmobile!

Do you still need the truck at this point? If not, maybe sell it and put the money toward the Sportsmobile?
So the truck has sentimental value. It is an '04 I bought when my late wife and I first started dating, it is the vehicle we took for most of our vacations, our honeymoon the whole shebang. I am going to finish it up, at least as far as just rebuilding it back to a daily driver status. I am not rich but I can afford to do both, given enough time and effort...

dbhost

You asked for it. The SMB set up at the TX Ren fest. Van came with the kangaroo decals. Not sure why...

The Coleman camp kitchen got itself retired in favor of a Cabelas camp kitchen, the Joolca Hottap can set up under the kitchen table no problem... Debating a capable 2wd lift, and locker, or a more expensive and less likely to be used to make it worth it 4wd conversion. I am thinking 4wd would just let me get into more trouble. Either way adding a winch on a cradle and supporting connections...

CanelaAtTXRenFest2023.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
You asked for it. The SMB set up at the TX Ren fest. Van came with the kangaroo decals. Not sure why...

The Coleman camp kitchen got itself retired in favor of a Cabelas camp kitchen, the Joolca Hottap can set up under the kitchen table no problem... Debating a capable 2wd lift, and locker, or a more expensive and less likely to be used to make it worth it 4wd conversion. I am thinking 4wd would just let me get into more trouble. Either way adding a winch on a cradle and supporting connections...
We had one of those Cabelas camp kitchens years ago. Worked well for us at the time.
616229_4081935014287_575601115_o.jpg

256374_4081927254093_1146622398_o.jpg

Kingsize24

They do. That camp chef oven was a game changer too. We baked croissants or cinnamon rolls in the morning, we slow cooked ribs in it, bunch of stuff. Highly recommend them too.

Yes. We had some friends that had that entire setup. Can't tell you the jealousy we had for it while cooking on our old 425s. 🤣

Luckily they shared in the spoils with some cinnamon buns which she used to make. It really does work well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles