The latest essential piece of equipment from Yeti

krick3tt

Adventurer
Not so sure about essential.
When my sife worked at Sony she carried a $5 snoopy plastic lunch box and was the hit of the office. I suppose if you want to carry an $80 lunch bag it is your choice but there has got to be a better choice than Yeti, as everything they sell is (in my opinion) terrifically overpriced.
I am reminded of the black lunch pails of the 50s that even had a thermos inside the top. Now that is not only nostalgic but practical.

Correus

Adventurer
When my sife worked at Sony she carried a $5 snoopy plastic lunch box and was the hit of the office. I suppose if you want to carry an $80 lunch bag it is your choice but there has got to be a better choice than Yeti, as everything they sell is (in my opinion) terrifically overpriced.
I am reminded of the black lunch pails of the 50s that even had a thermos inside the top. Now that is not only nostalgic but practical.

A lot sturdier and less crushable than the Yeti.

jk6661

Observer

Sarcasm can be tricky on the internet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94