The Josh's M416 Trailer Build

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Trailer looks great, and the tiny house is also pretty stellar. I am a big fan of the Tiny House thing (I lived on a sailboat for years when I was a kid) and watch the show a lot (Tiny House Nation). I recognized your Taco and Trailer right away on the show.

Season 2 episode 5 if I recall?

Can probably look it up online in the US, not here in Canada however.

Nice work on both counts.

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/tiny-house-nation/episodes/season-2/episode-5

That is probably the only episode I watched. Not a lot of time to watch TV. But I can remember something in hind sight seemed familiar. Josh's rig and trailer in the background. when I saw the house In this thread I remembered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheJosh

Explorer
Trailer looks great, and the tiny house is also pretty stellar. I am a big fan of the Tiny House thing (I lived on a sailboat for years when I was a kid) and watch the show a lot (Tiny House Nation). I recognized your Taco and Trailer right away on the show.

Season 2 episode 5 if I recall?

Can probably look it up online in the US, not here in Canada however.

Nice work on both counts.

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/tiny-house-nation/episodes/season-2/episode-5

Thank you so much! its been awesome simplifying into a smaller space that has allowed us to free our stuff of crap and most importantly being to travel more!

That is probably the only episode I watched. Not a lot of time to watch TV. But I can remember something in hind sight seemed familiar. Josh's rig and trailer in the background. when I saw the house In this thread I remembered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that was us!

Redeth005

Adventurer
Dang what a great trailer build. I enjoyed it a heck of alot better realding up on the details here on his thread than seeing the tiny pix on instagram. Thank you for sharing.

Bryanf

Nice 4-Runner and Trailer!
Hey Yall!

havent done much to the ole runner lately but i sure did wash it! well actually i did a few things, i replaced the National Luna intelligent solenoid and the main starting battery (went bad within warranty)

here is some pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles