The Josh's M416 Trailer Build

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Looks great man, very nice indeed!! Colour combo is nice and of course, matches your Yota very well.

Well worth the wait!

TheJosh

Explorer
Thank you eveyone!!!

i think i accrued a few small scratches by now. weve taken many trips in the trailer but ive been preoccupied with some other projects of late and havent worked on the trailer in serval months. hopefully that will change soon!

ex m38a1er

Adventurer
Isn't the trailer's suspension a little stiff?
I see no articulation at all.or is it just me?
Just being curious and jealous...

TheJosh

Explorer
Isn't the trailer's suspension a little stiff?
I see no articulation at all.or is it just me?
Just being curious and jealous...

Good observation!
It's all in how the suspension works on a trailer. When it is static and you lift up one side its not going to compress on the side that's being lifted up because there is no opposing force but on the trail it actually has a lot of flex. I originally wasn't expecting any really but once I saw it in action I was really surprised.

Think about a truck in comparison. If you lift up one wheel with a forklift you have the opposing force of the back half of the truck compressing on the lifted section but if you lifted both the driver side wheels at the same time it would behave just like the trailer did in those photos: appear to be tipping over

TheJosh

Explorer
Hey Yall!

havent done much to the ole runner lately but i sure did wash it! well actually i did a few things, i replaced the National Luna intelligent solenoid and the main starting battery (went bad within warranty)

here is some pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online