The Evolution of the Defender

ARK-MKTG

At Arkonik, we strive to retain the soul of what Defenders were built to be and designed to do. We keep this iconic heritage at the heart of our mission and use this mantra to constantly innovate, refine and improve our products and processes.
In Land Rover's 70th anniversary year we are proud to sponsor the Land Rover Forum on Expedition Portal.

A large number of the Arkonik team own their own Defenders and in their spare time roam the green lanes of the Somerset countryside and work on their own projects.
Whilst we are very proud of the work our expert team do, we also welcome and encourage your feedback on both our brand and product. www.arkonik.com

Social-0805-01.jpg

357A1038.jpgJ4800x3200-52892.jpgShearwater-212.jpgRAGNARÖK-FRONT.jpgArkonik-Shearwater-Jan2018-194.jpg

Attachments

• ARTFUL-DODGER-D110-Nixon-WEB01.jpg
    ARTFUL-DODGER-D110-Nixon-WEB01.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 38

Tembo

topless adventures
Congrats on reinvigorating some 'Gen 1' Defenders! I cringe to think what the impending Gerry McGovern Gen II is going to look like. Personally I don't go in for the pimped-out set up, but if we are honest, not many Defenders are heading off on expeditions anymore so might as well make them the best at what they still do. So thumbs up!

Tembo

topless adventures
That is true Ze, I have down to Morocco three times with mine and coming again later this year. But in general I think there just less vehicle-based expeditions happening globally...

ARK-MKTG

Congrats on reinvigorating some 'Gen 1' Defenders! I cringe to think what the impending Gerry McGovern Gen II is going to look like. Personally I don't go in for the pimped-out set up, but if we are honest, not many Defenders are heading off on expeditions anymore so might as well make them the best at what they still do. So thumbs up!
Thanks for the feedback Tembo. The Gen II will be a very interesting reveal and one that will undoubtedly divide opinion as it has some big shoes to fill and a lot of legislation to appease!

ARK-SALES

Is this "your" car: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/1993-land-rover-defender-110/6553938122.html ?

Do you sell cars with DOT and CARB certification and documentation for registration in CA?

Thank you for the note, AR4ME, no this is not one of our Defenders - we like the interior though!

We do offer our Defenders to the Californian market. Should you wish to know more, please feel free to reach us at Sales@arkonik.com

Warmest regards,

Tha Arkonik Sales Team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior