The Dometic CFX3 Mega Thread

matt24601

If your fridge is still under warranty then they have to fix it or replace it,

Seeing as the CFX3 range is only 2 or 3 years old your fridge is under warranty, the CFX3 range have a 5 year limited warranty ,

Heres the proof so down load it so you have a copy and email it to your self so it is time and Date Stamped and do it now, If this link vanishes I have down loaded a copy just in case, it goes missing I can send you a copy, Ok.

Still haven't heard anything from Dometic, but out of curiosity, does anyone know of any service center anywhere in the country that works on these things?

Sent from my SM-G977T using Tapatalk

Kenyi

Observer
If your fridge is still under warranty then they have to fix it or replace it,

Seeing as the CFX3 range is only 2 or 3 years old your fridge is under warranty, the CFX3 range have a 5 year limited warranty ,

Heres the proof so down load it so you have a copy and email it to your self so it is time and Date Stamped and do it now, If this link vanishes I have down loaded a copy just in case, it goes missing I can send you a copy, Ok.

Wow you are on a Mission thank you for that proof. When I spoke to Dometic's customer service she really shut the door on me, although she should be the one to know all this.

john61ct

Adventurer
Just because a company markets with a warranty

doesn't mean they actually honor it

sometimes making a fuss, threatening action in writing helps

67cj5

Man On a Mission
It's crazy how many people bought CFX3's knowing there was a design fault, It's tough enough to avoid having problems with things, It's tempting Fate to buy something knowing that is was made already having problems. That's just asking for trouble.

Thats not a knock against Dometic just who ever signed the CFX3 range as being fit for purpose, I Have 2 small Dometic Fridges which are second to none and I have 2 of their PLB-40 power packs and one of their big Dometic Tailgate Tents. I like their products and I was going to buy a CFX3 75/95DZ but because of the lead issue I went with ARB again.

Last edited:

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hi I purchase my Dometic CFX3 95DZ in august 2018 been using it occasional since we don't go every day camping last week we took a trip to Yosemite and on our way back I got an orange light and an error message faulty compressor.
I called support waisted 2h to get through and she just simply told me that "we are sorry its out of warranty look for the closest dealer\service station and get it fixed" that took 2 minutes of her time she didn't even bother to know what was wrong only focused on the warranty, that's it next.
The fridge is about 2 and a half year old, it smells new since the little use we been giving it we purchase $$$$ thinking long term investment for a $1500 dollar fridge we expect more the 2 and half years of light use very disappointed on service and lifetime on the product

Hi Kenyi - sorry for the delay. I sent you a private message a few minutes ago and will see if I can find a way to get you connected with someone in the team that can assist.

Thanks

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
dometic.com

Use promo code Expedition20 for $25 off your order of $75+

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Hi Kenyi - sorry for the delay. I sent you a private message a few minutes ago and will see if I can find a way to get you connected with someone in the team that can assist.

Thanks

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
dometic.com

Use promo code Expedition20 for $25 off your order of $75+
WTG Dometic People yet again another Victory,

It's a shame the dealers don't do their bit to protect the Brand, Someone from Dometic HQ needs to send all dealers a firm letter telling them straight, Lazy mob need a rocket up their jacksee.

Kenyi

Observer
Hi Mark.

I haven't recieved any calls that I'm aware of. That doesn't mean he hasn't tried to call. I don't have a voice mail. I'll pm you my email and se if he can reach me through that.

Best
Kenyi

GKSJeep

Hello,

I have a CFX3 45L. Does anyone know the bolt size on the bottom so that I can bolt this to a slide? Unless the straps are more than sufficient to hold down for going off road. It seems tight with the straps however.

Thanks
Greg

jjmoss99

Observer
I got my CFX3 75DZ from Fedex today and am trying to complete the warranty registration but I can’t find the “Article Number”. The link on their support website to “where can I find the article number?” is a dead link. Anyone know where I can find it? Thanks.

Justin

Dcd7e

I got my CFX3 75DZ from Fedex today and am trying to complete the warranty registration but I can’t find the “Article Number”. The link on their support website to “where can I find the article number?” is a dead link. Anyone know where I can find it? Thanks.

Justin

Justin, you may have sorted this out already but when I follow that link I get this description for where to find the article number. Looks like the SKU is the article number.

Attachments

• 86F6D1D3-9CFA-4623-86DC-50967C5EE972.png
    86F6D1D3-9CFA-4623-86DC-50967C5EE972.png
    603.2 KB · Views: 10

jjmoss99

Observer
Justin, you may have sorted this out already but when I follow that link I get this description for where to find the article number. Looks like the SKU is the article number.
Lol, thanks for the info. After not hearing anything from here I literally just got off the phone with their customer support not 10 minutes ago to get that information. I’m now all registered and ready to get it wired into my expedition trailer. Thanks for the response.

Justin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles