The Dogs of Overland Expo 2015

LateNate

Adventurer
Unfortunatley my cameras battery charger fried on me on the way out to the Expo.

It wasn't until I was able to borrow a camera that I started taking pictures.

Also by then, it was Sunday, the last day, and the most favorable weather day. I would of liked to get some pictures of the inclement weather as well. There were lots of great opportunities.

Once I started taking pictures, I was for some reason draw to dogs and peoples muddy feet slogging thru the slop. It had most of my attention during the few hours I got to use a friends camera. It could have been due to me missing my dog back home.

Last edited:

Sleam

Explorer
Well, funny you should mention dogs! I traveled with three, Harold, Rosie, and Oliver. Ollie was cold at night but the others loved the snow. Great travelers these pups.

DSC02810.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02854.jpg

Recommended books for Overlanding

The Total Approach of Getting Unstuck Off Road: 4WD Self-...
by Robert Wohlers
From $59.95
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99

unkamonkey

Explorer
Yeah, I can understand the dog bit. my neighbors across the street have a son on his honeymoon in Cabo and their daughter is in Moab right now so they are in charge of 7 dogs. I've gone over there the last few days, about all they doggy love a person needs. Throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball. Oh, squirrill! (I hope you have seen the movie, UP) 4 Labs, a husky, a Basset and a Catahula.

dusty122

Adventurer
I was trying to find photos of the 2 irish wolfhounds that were wearing pants. it was pretty great