The Chronicles of Truck Norris: A 4 banger Taco

Ok, I've been meaning to start a thread here for a while to document what has worked for me and what has needed improvement. This is by no means going cover every place and every mod that has been done to this truck but I think some others can glean info from what I'm about to put down here. To help readers understand what I was aiming for in this build it's necesary to divulge information about myself first. First and foremost I am a rock climber. Everyone once in a while I like to do other things outside in areas with somewhat ************ roads like mountain bike, ski, climb Ice and haul around two heavy fatass braps in the back of my truck. I also like getting AVERAGE gas mileage, having a vehicle with a high degree of reliability, high clearance, and it needs to be livable while carrying all of the essentials for whatever I am doing. I also like buying things that don't bust my pockets so used was the only was I was going to go. Oh yeah, I also thought I could live with the 2.7l 4 cylinder... well turns out I can.... read on.

When I bought the truck I paid 9.5k, It had
-123000 miles
-Perfect body
-Perfect mechanical condition
-All maintenance records
-0 aftermarket modifications

I wanted a truck I could make my own.

Marine

Adventurer
Ok, I've been meaning to start a thread here for a while to document what has worked for me and what has needed improvement. This is by no means going cover every place and every mod that has been done to this truck but I think some others can glean info from what I'm about to put down here. To help readers understand what I was aiming for in this build it's necesary to divulge information about myself first. First and foremost I am a rock climber. Everyone once in a while I like to do other things outside in areas with somewhat ************ roads like mountain bike, ski, climb Ice and haul around two heavy fatass braps in the back of my truck. I also like getting AVERAGE gas mileage, having a vehicle with a high degree of reliability, high clearance, and it needs to be livable while carrying all of the essentials for whatever I am doing. I also like buying things that don't bust my pockets so used was the only was I was going to go. Oh yeah, I also thought I could live with the 2.7l 4 cylinder... well turns out I can.... read on.

When I bought the truck I paid 9.5k, It had
-123000 miles
-Perfect body
-Perfect mechanical condition
-All maintenance records
-0 aftermarket modifications

I wanted a truck I could make my own.
Will follow for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member