The Cherokee is back?

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
I'm fairly open to new design concepts and re-freshing older standards.

But, Oh.MAH.GAWD, that thing is seriously ugly, and the fact that it's car-based simply boggles the mind.

I might be premature in saying this, but I'm pretty every part of me hates that car.

AndrewDM

Adventurer
I don't think it's that bad. I would be interested in seeing the details of the drive-train before writing it off as just another awd car.

Andy

G jeep

I don't dislike it

The Liberty is the Cherokee elsewhere and stock for stock the Liberty is a much better 4x4 then the Cherokee. I own both a Cherokee 92 and a Liberty 08 and the liberty is light years ahead of the xj. If you want hardcore get a wrangler, if you want a daily that can handle bad roads and weather get something like this. Seven slot grill and ground clearance, i'm good.

dorton

#rockcreekoverland
I just vomited in my mouth a little bit. That is terrible.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
The Liberty is the Cherokee elsewhere and stock for stock the Liberty is a much better 4x4 then the Cherokee.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

I own both a Cherokee 92 and a Liberty 08 and the liberty is light years ahead of the xj.

Almost literally. Comparing an older Cherokee to a newer Liberty is like comparing apples to pears. Personally, I'd take the XJ, but I'm biased. There is just something about a nice big square Jeep that appeals to me. The new round curvy Cherokee is nice, but you just can't replace a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior