The Bantam T3-C Page

48cj2a

Hello All,

I stumbled across this site on a random Google Search and thought I should introduce myself to all you Bantam Trailer lovers out there that may not know about my site.

We've been going strong for 11 years now and I've recently added about 40 more trailers in the last couple months.

The Bantam T3-C Page is dedicated to the history and documentation of the Bantam T3-C "Civilian" 1/4 ton Trailers.

This all started when I was researching information on a trailer I had bought over 14 years ago and just could not find anything in one place and a lot of mis-information as well.

There was a small Yahoo Group that had started a database by John Hubbard who had a little website called the Jeep Trailer Spotters Guide...its subscription ran out at some point so I now host it as well...at some time I hope to update it to what I know now.

If you have a Bantam T3-C check out the database and see if I have you documented in it. I'd like you to answer to as many of the fields as possible. If your Bantam T3-C has 4 factory tarp tiedowns on the side, and the front passenger side corner has a blackout switch hole you have a 1945 and I need the ACM# under the driver side front spring mount!

Please email me this info - don't post it here or at least email and post if you want others to see it here too.

In addition the domain and hosting fees are coming due soon, so if you would like to support the http://bantamt3c.com/ by becoming a sponsor please go to the homepage and click the button in the upper left corner. I've setup a paypal account to except credit cards or PayPal transactions.

Sponsors are identified on the database.

Include a note in the donation with what trailer SN you have to aid me in finding you in the database or send me an email.

Admins - if there is a way to make this a sticky to keep from getting buried I'd appreciate it too.

If you have any Bantam literature, or unique items of interest please send it so we can share with all.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94