The "Az Crew" Thread

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
I need help with my 95 front main seal. Any takers for Monday?

Shovel, how was Minder Binders? I haven't seen it inside since it got redone.

John B.

hammer-time

Sup y'all. New here, new to Monty's and new to off-roading. Addiction of choice has been cycling/MTB'ing for many years but an a'hole in a Mercedes changed all that back in May. I've managed to transfer that bike addiction to my new GenII thanks to forum member here. Looking forward to meeting up on some group runs and learning. Since I'm local I thought I'd post here first.

Have great weekend.

IMG_0070.jpg

lordtrunks

camp loser
who ever isn't gonna make it camping but is open to wheel sunday my self and at least one other montero owner are gonna be hitting some trails in florence and work our way toward superior. post up if you wanna join in on that.

Prescott

Observer
Desperate call for help.

Up to this point, I have never needed the montero in running fashion. Unfortunately, I have put it for far too long and now I am in a pickle. I interviewed and secured a new machining job. I figured once the job was offered to me I would have two weeks to get the Montero running but the owner of the shop needs me to start on Monday. Anybody willing to help will be compensated for their time, fed, and beer if they like it.

Basically what needs to be done is taking the motor out of the 96 I have. Pull the parts off that and put it on the new motor I have in the garage, and that motor put in. The bigger issue is I do not have a cherry picker at the moment; Mine was taken.

If anyone can help me this weekend I would greatly greatly appreciate it. If I cant get this done By monday, I will have to rent a car and this offer would stand for anyone available next weekend.

Update: I am leaving now to buy an engine hoist....again.

Last edited:

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
I just saw this man, sorry. I have a hoist, PM me if I can be of service with tools, etc. My time is pretty well taken up, however.

John B.

lordtrunks

camp loser
Well john hughes and i hit up some trails out in florence ended up driving in thru box canyon and over to ajax/woodpecker mine was an excellent day of wheeling.

john h ajax.jpg
john h ajax2.jpg

Attachments

• 0918161148.jpg
    0918161148.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 15

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
I borrowed Jorge's 89 and hit the trail from Superior to Florence, going through Box Canyon as well, on Saturday. Just had to get some wheeling and rock collecting done. Can't remember the last time I went out with just one truck but it was fun. No pictures because I can't be bothered with that stuff.

John B.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior