The "Az Crew" Thread

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
You could have stayed with us, did you find any syringes or used condoms? or both?!

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
I need a new lantern. Maybe I'll grab a decent LED battery powered one, since there appears to be quite the selection at reasonable prices these days.

So, Jorge sold his Honda. Apparently, Jorge owes his brother Jose (HoseB) for detailing the car, even though HoseB owes Jorge real money. It's funny how this new math works. Anyway, instead of actually paying HoseB, Jorge decided he's going to pay for the new windshield and gasket for HoseB's '90, all without telling him that the car sold (he hasn't noticed it's gone and when he does, we'll tell him it's at a repair shop or getting painted or something) or without telling him that the windshield is getting done. Since the truck is over at IncorpoRatex's secure compound, it's easy.

Other than that, I'm getting my things together for this weekend, which naturally means I'll want to have my '95 all clean and shiny for the drive out there, just to confound the rest of the crew. Except maybe Shovel with his fancy new paint job on his pickup cap.

John B.

Oso

Forest Defecator
What's up, AZ crew? Toasty said I should check in here once in a while. I hear Dusy is happening this year. There's a real good chance I'll be joining you. Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting the rest (well, most of the rest anyway- I've heard things...). I have new gears and lockers to play with so hopefully I'll be able to keep up.

Also thought you'd like to know incorporatedx raised the bar and represented AZ Crew like a boss. He is one cool cat.

Jbfp- there's a care package coming your way.

Toasty

What's up, AZ crew? Toasty said I should check in here once in a while. I hear Dusy is happening this year. There's a real good chance I'll be joining you. Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting the rest (well, most of the rest anyway- I've heard things...). I have new gears and lockers to play with so hopefully I'll be able to keep up.

Also thought you'd like to know incorporatedx raised the bar and represented AZ Crew like a boss. He is one cool cat.

Jbfp- there's a care package coming your way.

X13, you are honorary Az Crew for sure. I'm scrambling to make Dusy, probably going to sell some things cheap that i'll regret later.

Toasty

Sure you can get permission? Hahahahaha.....

John B.

So typical me, I'm out for this weekend. Can't do ********, turns out the IRS needed $500 more than i did. On top of that the guy at HR Block that did my taxes was like "you're getting $500 back! oh, wait sorry that's what you owe. That'll be $350." I really suck at being an adult.

Toasty

I'm really on track at being cool the weekend after never.

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
I use taxact, too. Pretty straight forward, even when I used to itemize, which I don't any more because I pay so little in interest on my mortgage it's also not worth it for me.

Sucks for you, Adam! Next time...

The 14th St. Association is gonna represent with at least two Monteros, and we're shooting for a three pointer by getting HoseB's on the road. Mark is re-windshielding it Friday evening and if we can rig the exhaust to stay off the brake line, that one's in, too. That adds three adults and three small people, aged 13, 10 and 8 or something. I plan to make them find things like combustibles or haul water from far away places.

Shovel, I texted you at the number supplied to me by Toasty this morning in regards to helping you with the camper shell. Did you get the text? We may be able to get three of us over there Thursday evening after work.

John B.

Toasty

Well I did my taxes on turbo taxes the past few years and got audited once and had some back pay in the mid of the other years. I'm just really dumb with money, turning that around this year though! Or at least I plan to.

So typical me, I'm out for this weekend. Can't do ********, turns out the IRS needed $500 more than i did. On top of that the guy at HR Block that did my taxes was like "you're getting $500 back! oh, wait sorry that's what you owe. That'll be $350." I really suck at being an adult.

THATS IT??? I have never owed that little ever. We have to pay for a lot of the 47% that dont pay taxes again this year and finished up owing 13K. I mean, why should those 47% not get back thousands for not working as hard? And yes, if you are working 30-40hrs for 9.00/hr or less while I am working 55-75hrs, you are not working as hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier