(Thanks this has Sold) Trailer for sale Lancaster Ca. $2500

Ca. Bowhunter

Adventurer
We built this guy about 5 years ago and it has been a workhorse. It was built using a 40mm ammo box that was for the Sargent York Tank that was never put into production (long story). It has a Mombasa tent that is in great condition with a new gray cover and a under bed privacy room that is included. It has 11" electric brakes and has been upgraded to a 2" receiver tongue. The front rack area was built for a 80 quart Engel refrig/freezer that has its own on board power system. A 10 gallon interior water tank has been installed in the rear of the box. The tires are 33x15x10.5 on 6x5.5 wheels that are brand new and have not been on the road yet. A spare tire and mount is included.
I want $2500 for the trailer and tent, The 80 quart refrigerator is $500. I have a few other accessories that need to go to a Coleman hot water on demand with case and 2 new batteries and a PETT toilet.

Randy

See more photos
http://s255.photobucket.com/user/cabowhunter/library/Trailer Photos?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

ikk

Adventurer
What are the overall dimension of the trailer? and the box as well.

Last edited:

haitipap

Suspension setup

That suspension looks like a nice design. Can you explain the design and how well it works?

littlebill86

Having towed this trailer i can say that the suspension works very well. the design uses independent A arms, fab tech springs and Gas charged shocks.

haitipap

PM sent

I sent you a private message. I would like to call and talk to you. I am interested. Please reply to my private message. Thank you..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles