Tex's 2019 LX 570

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Hit the beach with a buddy today. It was a little nutty down there with the young crowd and their shenanigans but I remind myself that was once me and my buddies and not too long ago lol.

NywHums.jpg

Rorywg

Hi- just seen your thread. Beautiful car I love the LX. We have a 2009 which has now done 300,000km and is still butter smooth- despite some very serious offroad trips in the UAE and Oman desert. I have run it on the OEM Dunlop AT22s for years, and recently upgraded with 17" ballistic rims and BFG KO2s. I have done the AHC adjust so it rides about 3" higher than previously, with the new rubber. I'm surprised you can get the 35s on without rubbing- maybe the newer model has more room?

I spoke with Slee, and also ARB about bumper options. I thought you couldn't do anything without compromising the AHC and also the airbag sensors? I'd love to be corrected.

It is an amazing car- so much smoother, faster and more reliable than my Raptor. I'm really jealous of your rig- I've actually been thinking of buying an offroad trailer but interested in your experience.

Anyway- here's some shots of our Lexus in action in the Empty Quarter and the Wadis of the Eastern Emirates.. Keep up the good work!!

IMG_0779.jpgIMG_0436.jpgIMG_0552.jpgIMG_0548.jpgIMG_0775.jpgIMG_4793.jpeg

dsw1020

Curious as to any updates youve done. I am in the process of acquiring a 2019+ lx and am trying to do a light build. Check out CBI as they have a covert bumper with winch setup for the 19‘ and up crowd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz