Tex's 2019 GX460 build

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I really like the way the gate folds down on that beast. Nice trailer

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The bi-fold gate is a nice option, it keeps it low and out of your slip stream for less drag. These trailers really are over built, I couldn't be happier with this thing. I'll be in the market for a new 16 foot trailer next year and Ranch King will be at the top of my list.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I have driven the GX very little as of late, too many things going on and other projects occupying my time. Trips to the hardware store in the rain is all the action it has seen in the past week or more lol. We are about to roll 20K miles before it turns one next month, had it not been for the "plan-demic" and the misses working remote for the past five months it likely would be sitting at 24-25K miles instead.

qntsWOE.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
That's easy. Trade the Grey LX for a blue one and get a red tremor and keep the white GX.

Odds are that the LX will be sold off in favor of or traded in on the Tremor. I've had four King Ranch Super Duty's and while I love them I am ready for something different this time around. It'll be a solid color, no more two-tone and likely a a neutral color like grey or white but I am not opposed to a blue.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Odds are that the LX will be sold off in favor of or traded in on the Tremor. I've had four King Ranch Super Duty's and while I love them I am ready for something different this time around. It'll be a solid color, no more two-tone and likely a a neutral color like grey or white but I am not opposed to a blue.
I'm partial to the stone grey myself.

I thought the LX was your wifes DD?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I'm partial to the stone grey myself.

I thought the LX was your wifes DD?

Stone Grey is one of my favorites as well.

It was when we bought it but she prefers the GX and the LX sees more use from myself than from her these days. I love driving it but it's hard for me to have a stock vehicle and I just can't bring myself to start modding it when the misses isn't in love with it. I am not ready to make a move on a new truck just yet and I did commit to keeping the LX for at least two years so I'd like to see that through haha.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Stone Grey is one of my favorites as well.

It was when we bought it but she prefers the GX and the LX sees more use from myself than from her these days. I love driving it but it's hard for me to have a stock vehicle and I just can't bring myself to start modding it when the misses isn't in love with it. I am not ready to make a move on a new truck just yet and I did commit to keeping the LX for at least two years so I'd like to see that through haha.
But what with Covid and all the deals are sooo good now... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles