Texas Backroad Borders

Miles and miles of Texas... Beautiful and varied. I lived and worked near Longview, also lived in Stratford now back home in El Paso. They are all such different places and the people are very unique but we're all Texans!

ITTOG

Can you share the router info you too in West Texas. I want to do some overlanding in big bend or the Guadeloupe mountains of there is enough sorry roads to warrant the drive from Houston.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Can you share the router info you too in West Texas. I want to do some overlanding in big bend or the Guadeloupe mountains of there is enough sorry roads to warrant the drive from Houston.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Big Bend Ranch State Park is epic! There are enough trails and dirt roads to keep you busy for a long time... As for The Guadalupe mountains you might check out the NMBDR page, that actually starts in Dell City Texas.

amenges45

heading to the TX Mexico border in 3 weeks. Starting in Big Bend. We were thinking of paralleling the Rio Grande westward to NM. Is there anywhere to back country camp between Big Bend and El Paso? Will be towing a Conqueror trailer....no need for any hook ups. Any points of contact would be useful. Used to work border ops down there in the 90's so I'm familiar with the area.

XJINTX

Explorer
Tim has done another GREAT job and here is the 2nd of the videos of our trip!!! makes me want to head out again soon ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles