TetonX Hybrid

Jafrench

Observer
Put an ARK XO750 on it. Mostly in case I had to winch it to turn it around in a tight spot, but it's really handy in the garage too.
I will most definitely do the same. Those ARK units are the bee's knees. Did you ask if TetonX could option this or decide on it after the fact?

Wendell-R

I didn't ask about optioning it.

I had thought it would be a pretty clumsy mount until I had the trailer in person and looked up some detailed pictures of the bracket that I thought I might be able to get it to work. I sort of took a risk knowing that I might not be able to use it because of fit interference issues.

I think I was able to modify the bracket better after getting it and trying different mounting holes before cutting than I would have been able to describe to them ahead of time.

Wendell-R

Nice setup. is there a way to lock those ARK front wheels?
Lock as in prevent rolling? Nope.

It locks the swiveling as you retract it completely in one of 5 positions to keep it from dangling when it's stowed, but that's all. And that swivel lock isn't strong enough to survive if you accidently roll it around that way.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Lock as in prevent rolling? Nope.

It locks the swiveling as you retract it completely in one of 5 positions to keep it from dangling when it's stowed, but that's all. And that swivel lock isn't strong enough to survive if you accidently roll it around that way.
Well dang! My driveway is at a pretty good pitch. I'd love to have something that locks to keep it from rolling.

Jafrench

Observer
Well dang! My driveway is at a pretty good pitch. I'd love to have something that locks to keep it from rolling.
Even if the ARK wheel did lock you should be chocking the actual wheels when the trailer is on any pitch, no?

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Even if the ARK wheel did lock you should be chocking the actual wheels when the trailer is on any pitch, no?
Yes, picked up some nice, inexpensive rubber chocks at Harbor Freight. Have two now, plan on getting two more. They are pretty grippy and work well.

Ahh_seh_vez

Hi everyone, I’m a new member to the forum but have been poking around for a little over a year. I’m in the market for a travel trailer for the family (wife, son, myself). Would like it to fit in garage (7’), prefer mostly hard walls, would like heat, ac, shower and don’t want to have to worry about it when going off-road. The Tetonx checks all the boxes especially after finding out about the flat lid kit which puts it at 83” tall.

My question is, what is the buying process and how did it go? Do they send you something with all the options, do you discuss it over the phone, how much is the deposit? Just want to know what to expect and if there were things you wish you thought of going into it after owning them now.

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
The buying process was simple I reached out to them, I don’t remember if it was over the phone or email and they sent me a price list with options. Originally I sent them a $500 deposit to put my name on the list and when they were about ready to start the build I sent them a 50% down payment, the remainder was paid on delivery.

I will say that Lindsay and Kyle have been phenomenal to deal with and their customer service is great! I would both do business with them again in the future and would also easily recommend them and their trailers.

Ahh_seh_vez

The buying process was simple I reached out to them, I don’t remember if it was over the phone or email and they sent me a price list with options. Originally I sent them a $500 deposit to put my name on the list and when they were about ready to start the build I sent them a 50% down payment, the remainder was paid on delivery.

I will say that Lindsay and Kyle have been phenomenal to deal with and their customer service is great! I would both do business with them again in the future and would also easily recommend them and their trailers.

That’s great to hear! Seems like it was really straightforward. So the wait time was about 11-12 months from order to pick up?

GkraneTX

Ah ok. That's definitely useful. Did they mention anything about the all composite model? From what I understand it has been in the works for a while.

Ahh_seh_vez

Ah ok. That's definitely useful. Did they mention anything about the all composite model? From what I understand it has been in the works for a while.

We didn’t get into anything else. I was more focused on it fitting in the garage. I’m building a question list so when I call them this week I can have a solid conversation, I hate to be that guy that keeps calling over and over. I’ll add it to the list haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles