Testing waters: CVT Mt- Shasta with Annex RTT ( Roof top tent) Northeast

djtc

Adventurer
Testing the waters to see if there is any interest in the rtt I have. It is a CVT Mt-Shashta tent in great condition with the lower Annex. I added a remote controlled LED strip in the tent with a dimmer (great feature).

Condition: Tent is in excellent condition. Tent cover has some sun fading on the CVT lettering.

Price: 950$ USD (willing to do a partial trade for : winch or roof mounted cargo box (thule/yakima) RECEIVED FUNDS TO HOLD THE TENT.WILL CONFIRM HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK IF IT SELLS

Location : Ottawa , Canada . Can meet potential buyers in NY state or Vermont.

Reason for sale: Me and my girlfriend preferred the sleeping platform in the 4runner.

Without Annex

Cheers
DJ

Last edited:

CFD614

YES! I want it. when do you plan on selling it? trying to get all my gear ready for an up coming trip in June. Pm me I would love to pick it up from you.

-Brendan

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
I am interested if it is available.

How do you have it mounted on your 4Runner?

Jeff
Philadelphia, PA

I am heading up through Smith Falls in about a month.

djtc

Adventurer
I am interested if it is available.

How do you have it mounted on your 4Runner?

Jeff
Philadelphia, PA

I am heading up through Smith Falls in about a month.

I built a heavy duty rack for the 4runner but it can be mounted on the stock rails.

Smith Falls is pretty close to me , about 45min-1hr away.

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
My wife and I just spent a day in Ottawa on the way home from a week of snowboarding at Mt Tremblant. Ottawa is a great city, and we had a blast. We went to a Senators game (in our Flyers jerseys) met a couple of really funny guys who took us to a bar and drank with us for a while. We then went to an AirBnB in Smith Falls.

My wife and I work in Temagami as canoe guides in the summer and have been heading up that way for the past 20 years - great country and fantastic poutine!!

Keep in touch about the tent

BTW $950 Canadian or US? sorry - just saw $950 US.

Thanks,
Jeff

djtc

Adventurer
Received some funds to hold the tent. If the deal does not go through, I will let you guys know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles