TESLA DRAGSTER

D

Deleted member 144299

0-60 in 2 seconds for the model S is pretty mind blowing and with 500+ mile range it looks to be an amazing car. Can't stand that steering wheel though. EV trucks are going to be so much fun, rock crawling with a motor at each wheel!

billiebob

0-60 in 2 seconds for the model S is pretty mind blowing and with 500+ mile range it looks to be an amazing car. Can't stand that steering wheel though. EV trucks are going to be so much fun, rock crawling with a motor at each wheel!
yep, and run fully submerged, no fluid leaks if you turn turtle.... the potential is mind blowing.
and battery technology, charging options are changing every day.

remember buying gas like this...... this one is still operational 40 minutes from home.

todays engines are massively dependent on electronic controls, the newest Wrangler 4 cylinder has a 48V battery with an AC circuit to keep it cool, plus a heater to keep it warm lol..... all under the drivers seat.

All pure electric does is eliminate that block of iron called a fossil fuel engine. EV has always scared the bee geezes out of the fossil fuel industry, hence GM crushing all the highly successful EV1s in the 1990s. But the public WANTS EVs and Governments are beyond the threat of losing Corporate Sponsorship.

DSC_0014.jpeg

Last edited:

Lovetheworld

Nice old gas station.

For me the future is already here. In that future I still own some petrol/diesel cars, but I only use them for fun, like some horses.
Daily stuff I drive electric and preferably directly charged on my solar output.

And my car is way slower than a Tesla. Also the 0-60 is getting old. By now it is clear EVs will beat anything. Maybe it is nice to have the new Roadster smashing million dollar sportscars also at very high speeds, as a final nail to the coffin.

But also I like to drive my little old sportscar, even though it is slower than my EV.
For offroading though, cars like a Rivian will be far superior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94