Tesla Cybertruck: The Future?

rayra

Expedition Leader
No one is pissing in anyone's face. Get a life man. I don't care what you drive or whether you like it or not.

I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings that I don't want a 15 year old truck. I owned a 2003 Chevy 1500... back in 2003. I don't want one now...in 2020.

Some of you guys need to figure out the difference between an insult and someone's opinion. Because it's obvious you have no clue.
Doesn't hurt my feeling at all, you're insignificant. I'm trying to point out to you that you are behaving like an ass.

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
Doesn't hurt my feeling at all, you're insignificant. I'm trying to point out to you that you are behaving like an ass.

You win man. I hope that’s what you were looking for by responding a week later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mos6502

The future may be electric, but the "Cybertruck" is not it.

I guess it'd be ok for going to the mall though.

rayra

Expedition Leader
Tesla-Cybertruck-Warthog-1.jpg

I'm willing to do that for the lulz. In fact could make a cash killing by creating a bolt-on 'dress' package and taking it to ComicCon / DragonCon and selling rides and photo-ops in it.

rayra

Expedition Leader
Reportedly over 500k orders / $100 'expressions of interest'.

Recent news says they've shrunk some things by a couple % points. Overall height at the peak is a couple inches lower, window sill line has been lowered a few inches too. At a glance there isn't a lot of change, but a side by side / swipe comparison shows interesting changes.

F350joe

Musk and leno drive the Cyber through a Boring Company tunnel. Musk says they size will be reduced by 5%. It did seem a little too large. The vault is pretty cool but i feel a lifting lid would be more practical than a roll away lid for many users.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper

phsycle

Adventurer
The vault is pretty cool but i feel a lifting lid would be more practical than a roll away lid for many users.

I don’t know. That wedge shaped bed... I’d say rolling cover is more practical. Lift gate limits the cargo to what you can fit under it. Roll away, you can use it like an open bed.

Lovetheworld

Nuclear is pretty expensive though. Nice and constant yes.
Yesterday it was nicely compared in an episode of Fully Charged. They are comparing the British Hickley point C nuclear project with a new project near South Korea, which will become the biggest windmill project in the world (8 times the current biggest one)
The wind farm at sea is muuuuch cheaper than nuclear. At least in that comparison.

In the end, in a world without subsidies, it will jut be a cost driven thing. Just like it is (or was) cheap to run coal. If nuclear is more expensive than renewables than not many will do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles