TeraFlex Install: NEBO Roof Rack

TeraFlex

Now you can see how easy it is to install a NEBO Roof Rack.

The TeraFlex JK Nebo roof rack incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance in a purpose-built configuration that will give you the capacity to extend your adventure even further. The factory finished appearance makes it at home in the city or fully loaded on the Rubicon. The low profile streamlined design is intentionally unobtrusive when unloaded to reduce air resistance and noise. The Nebo rack has a static load rating of 850 lbs, and a dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs.

5641394a0aea88008801968c.jpeg

Purchase here: https://teraflex.com/shop/category?utf8=✓&q=nebo

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Watched the video last night on a big screen. Seems like a really well thought out product.
Wished it would have been around before I put the Yakima system on. I probably would have gone with this rack instead.
Great attention to detail. Would easily support three or four Monster Energy Girls.
Can you say Supercross Pit Party! :beer:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I love this roof rack, Low profile, clean look, strong and hey, made by teraflex...it can't get any better!

Septu

Explorer
Looks amazing. Low profile, and very clean looking. I love the fact that it still allows for the HT to very easily be removed if one wanted to (4 additional easy to access bolts is nothing). And the price point is spot on. The extra slats kit is a little expensive - especially if one was only needing or looking for a couple of cross bars, but it can be a separate purchase.

The only downside? Not sure it could (without modification) fit my James Baroud Escape roof top tent (due to the length of the hard shelled design). But seeing how I've never really had plans to mount it on the jeep, I do not think this would be a deal breaker.

Overall, great job Teraflex!

I have to buy a JKU and get this. Seriously though I like to fabricate a lot of my jeep stuff but you cannot compete with this kind of stuff. I'm impressed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kojackJKU

I am buying 2 slats. that's all I need on my rack. enough to mount the kayak and bike mounts. perfect! if I need cargo space, I will just get a used basket or carrier and mount that to the 2 slats.

Kfog

This is awesome. I've been looking for a similar solution like this, AEV, Front Runner, or Rhino Rack for my LJ. I hate the look of a exocage, but the utility of a roof rack/platform is undeniable. Would love a similar setup with frame tie-ins for my LJ to set up an awning, basket/platform for storage, or RTT.

BCobe

Adventurer
On the fence about my feelings on the rack but has there been any thought to extending those rear brackets to hold a hi lift? Kind of like Dominion Off roads?

BCobe

Adventurer
Probably not as they have a bunch of different ways to mount a high lift already.

Just an idea for people that might want to mount one inside the cab, but I am not associated with an off road parts company so I do not know what would be "profitable".

kojackJKU

OHHHHHHH you mean the inside rack....That should be fairly easy. maybe even just get the universal brackets and mount to tray.

GFA

Adventurer
I helped a friend install his nebo rack last night and I'll just say it's a chore. Took us about 3.5 hours but it is a very nice setup and I'm definitely getting one for myself as long as I can figure out a way to mount an awning to it. Has anyone seen any off the shelf parts to attach one with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz