Tepui tent group buy???

Boatmonkey

Observer
Any possibility of a Tepui group buy? I've seen them offered this last year on various other websites. Just wondering if we could get one in the works for the portal members.:Wow1:

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: They're a;ready at a good price and you can getta great deal thru "boxrocket" here on the forum-

He'll probably post an answer to you--I gotta great price and quick outstanding delivery thru him !

Good luck

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Box Rocket

Thanks JIMBO. Yes I can help with Tepui orders anytime. I'll ask about a group buy and see what they say.

Box Rocket

Don't jump the gun just yet. There is no group buy happening yet. I'm still trying to find out if its even an option so please don't start flooding this thread with requests.

Boatmonkey

Observer
:sombrero: They're a;ready at a good price and you can getta great deal thru "boxrocket" here on the forum-

He'll probably post an answer to you--I gotta great price and quick outstanding delivery thru him !

Good luck

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

I see that they are a good price already but it never hurts to ask. I've also seen on several other forums that group buys happened. Have my fingers crossed we could make it happen here.

Box Rocket

Hey guys, I may be the bearer of bad news but I don't think we'll be able to support a group buy. But Tepui will continue to provide the best quality tents and accessories as well as timely and professional customer service. We will provide deals where we can. And personally, I will continue to be very accessible and answer questions and take orders whenever you need it as well as get you the best price possible.

frenchlayer

Observer
yep, my wife got me a ruggedized xl before i had a chance to talk to box rocket, his pricing was much better than direct with tepee iirc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles