**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

ian408

Observer
Stopped by the Tepui warehouse today to pickup an awning. Nice to catch up with Griff & Evan and to see so many new faces at Tepui.
Having not seen anyone for at least a year, it was nice to be greeted by name and great to see everyone today.

Mccaf

Adventurist
The Autana XL will work fine on your trailer I think and would work best opening to the side. You are correct that the closed footprint of the tent is slightly bigger than the box of your trailer. It shouldn't cause any issues and width will be perfect. You'll get a bit of overhang at the front and back but it should not extend past the tongue box or the spare tire so I think it will fit and look great!

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

sned

Looks great! Yes, setup and take down times will get quicker with practice. Also, one little trick I learned when I had the Kukenam Sky...
You don't need to fully remove the rainfly to use the sky windows. I would just roll the rainfly to the center peak of the roof and put a bungee around it. That way if it did start to rain, it was simple to roll it back into place and not get caught getting wet.

Thats a great idea with the rainfly. My plan was to leave rainfly home unless the weather forecast suggested rain, rolling it up in case of rain is a better idea.

Last edited:

Box Rocket

The Siberian camo version is available for these right now. The other out of stock ones are expected around the end of the month or first part of July.

c_mack9

Adventurer
I have not been keeping up and have no time to dig through 112 pages of info so has anyone started selling a replacement strap kit yet? Mine has the rivets, and the Velcro is worn out. I'd love to buy a kit with the lengths already cut, with buckles or ratchets or whatever, and containing screws and such. Does anyone have a lot, or at least a parts list of stuff I need to buy?

El Matador

Not a tent question but something I've been wondering about for a while, do you guys have a connection to Venezuela at all? Most of the names of your products seem to refer to something in my home country, and it makes me happy lol. When I get a tent it will be from you guys (cause everyone raves about the quality, though the name helps too, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c_mack9

Adventurer
Contact Tepui. If you've had it less than 2 years it may be under warranty. Otherwise they usually have the travel cover straps in stock, not entirely sure about the side straps.
I'd rather upgrade to something wider, longer, and with a cinch type buckle like CVT uses. I don't want the original Velcro ones again.
DIY: RTT Compression Strap Upgrade

p2376470767-4.jpg
I have seen this thread but not enough details. Mine has rivits instead of screws. I don't know what to do about that. I'm pretty handy but have no rivit experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94