**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

the annex for the Kukenam does not flare as much as the one for the Autana and Gran Sabana. It's pretty straight so that it will fit behind the ladder.

stingray1300

Explorer
Adam, is that the Colorado River or the Green River? The wife and I are headed that-a-way on Sunday. 2nd night we're camping up the Muley Twist Canyon off the Burr Trail. (above the switchbacks). [see my avatar - Peek-a-Boo arch] Where are you in those pics? (gps coordinates?) Would love to check out that spot.
Showing off is fun, ain't it? :elkgrin:
Thanks!

Box Rocket

There are shots of both the Colorado and the Green. ;) I apologize for not sharing exact location but one of those campsites is pretty special and I'm kinda keeping it a secret. The other big cliff (shot from inside the tent) is the Needles Overlook.

kifaru

Observer
tent mounted.jpg

Finally got our tent mounted after a huge hassle with the freight company losing track of our shipment. With any luck we will get to try it out next weekend.

Box Rocket

Tepui Tents attended CruiserFest 2015 over the weekend at Miller Motorsports Park. It was a great event and one lucky attendee went home with a new Tepui RTT that was the grand prize at the raffle! Thanks to everyone that stopped by to say hello!

Box Rocket

Adam, do you guys have any plans to offer a 270 degree awning?
When Tepui has a design that they feel confident in that will offer the highest quality and a lifetime of durability for a great price then you may see one from Tepui. It's not there yet.

vtlogger

Adventurer
Hey Box rocket, did you buy or build the bed rack that you had on your tacoma?? looking to do the same with my dakota

tabraha

Observer
They have one. Put my family of 4 in one for a little over two weeks in July/September. It's a big girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrEman8199

Gobi Roof Rack and Tepui Autana mating question?

I just ordered a Gobi Stealth Roof Rack last Saturday. While talking to the guy I ordered it from I mentioned that I wanted to put a Tepui tent on it eventually. He told me that in order to do so I needed to order Gobi's extra horizontal rails because they sit up just a bit higher and allow a tent to be mounted to them. Can anyone confirm this? Gobi already has horizontal rails built into their rack, do I really need to spend another $100 a bar to get the tent mounted to the gobi rack?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles