SOLD - Tepui Roof Top Tent, Front Runner Bed Rack, and Retrax Tonneau Cover - $3000 (Grand Junction, CO)

Knesbeck

SOLD

For Sale: Used camping setup for a 3rd Gen Tacoma. Keep your gear secure and dry. Willing to help with installation if needed. Basic hardware to mount Maxtrax on underside of rack above bed cover included. All purchased in Fall 2017.
Price: $3000 installed (delivery to Moab could possibly be arranged)

Includes:
Tepui Ruggedized Series Kukenam 3
Front Runner Slimline II Bed Rack
RetraxOne Mx retractable bed cover
All hardware and mounting brackets

Tepui Ruggedized Series Kukenam 3
Condition: Very Good
Description: Purchased in September 2017 at REI. The only 'issues' are a couple missing rubber pieces on the ladder that help it close but you can just push the buttons manually. The red velcro strap for storing the ladder is gone but a bungee works just fine.
RTT.JPG

If you look at the interior pictures you can see some of the seams near the windows are discolored. I think it is just from the tent opening and closing.

From Tepui:
- Two built-in screened SKY panels which allow for a great view of the stars and surrounding trees when the rainfly is removed
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress
- Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame
- Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, and bedding straps

Front Runner Slimline II Bed Rack
Condition: Very Good
Description: The traditional Front Runner bed rack mounts to the accessory rails in the bed which does not allow for the installation of a bed cover. This rack is installed using the Front Runner gutter mount legs and a custom set of brackets from Summit Racks to allow the installation of the bed cover. There are a few cosmetic blemishes in the powder coat. I have a can of Front Runner touch-up paint that I will provide. MaxTrax or possibly other traction boards can be mounted on the underside of the rack with the wing nuts/bolts provided. Front Runner bottle opener also included!

It is basically this rack but with the gutter mount legs: https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.c...em-bed-rail-kit-front-runner-slimline-ii.html
RACK.jpg

RetraxOne Mx retractable bed cover
Condition: Good

Description: Great locking bed cover to keep out the elements and keep your gear secure. Keeps the majority of rain and dust out. The top is in good shape. The canister which stores the cover has some scratches and missing paint from gear rubbing against it, but can only be seen inside the bed (see picture in Flickr link above).

From Retrax:
The RetraxONE MX retractable truck bed cover is part our Polycarbonate Series covers. The rigid polycarbonate construction provides superior impact resistance and ultimate UV protection allowing the cover to perform in temperatures from -50 to +200°F. The RetraxONE MX combines durable polycarbonate construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxONE MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.

Prices new:
Tepui Ruggedized Series Kukenam 3: $2150
Front Runner Slimline II Bed Rack (KRTT900T) $861
Front Runner Gutter Mount Leg Extensions (RRAC109) $53
Front Runner Rack Mounted Bottle Opener (RRAC077) $14
Front Runner Tent Mount kit / Tall (TBMK004) $63
RetraxOne Mx retractable bed cover $1299
Summit Racks CM-NT brackets $190
Total New: $4630

Last edited:

jwicker

If you get to the point of parting this package out, I'm interested in the rack and possibly the tent. I already have a bed cover.

Knesbeck

If you get to the point of parting this package out, I'm interested in the rack and possibly the tent. I already have a bed cover.
Not sure if you are still interested... have someone possibly interested in just the bed cover. So thought I’d see if you happen to be interested in the rack and tent.

Do you have the same cover? The brackets for the rack are notched specifically for the Retrax. Not sure if the mounting hardware of other covers would conflict with the brackets.

jwicker

Ii would be interested in the rack and looks like you have someone else interested in the tent. I have a peragon cover so those brackets would be perfect! I decided to go with the 23zero...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior