Tepui - NEW Custom fit Sleeping bags

Box Rocket

Tepui's new Deluxe Custom Fit Sleeping Bag will keep you warm and comfortable on your next adventure! Best of all they fit perfectly to the size of your tent. Our sleeping bags have a soft flannel lining and an oversized hood. The rectangular design allows for natural movement while sleeping, instead of the restricted movement of a mummy bag.
Synthetic micro fiber insulation, oversized cinchable chest baffles, and large draft tubes along the zipper keep you warm. Rated to 25 degrees.
These fit perfectly in our Autana 3 and Kukenam 3 models but can also be used in the Autana 4 or Kukenam 4.
Length: 84in
Width 54in
Shell: Canvas
Lining: Flannel
https://tepuitents.com/products/deluxe-sleeping-bag

SnoViking

Adventurer
Where was this 3 months ago!!?? I ended up going with a Thermarest Venduo setup which works well but is only 52" wide. I would have sprung for this in a heart beat.

Drumber

Observer
So... can I kneel on it?

(Had to! :D)

Yes, but it will compress (dent) the insulation and give you cold knees. If this happens you can post a bunch about how terrible the design is. I recommend you slither like a snake into your tent as to not compress the bag.

rickc

Adventurer
My CAN$99.99 Outbound "double trouble" bag fits my ARB Simpson III just fine and I can close the tent with the bag inside. It's a pretty good sleeping bag:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/outbound-double-trouble-sleeping-bag-0765439p.html

Total Weight: 4900 g (10 lbs. 13 oz)
Temperature rating: -3° Celsius / 26° F (cold)
Dimensions: 77 L x 67" W (196 x 170 cm); size fits up to 6' 1" (1.85m) tall

It's a little shorter and a little wider but otherwise is great with zippers on both sides.

BobsCreek

Adventurer
It's a tempting add on for my tent.. I will have to see how my current set up works come winter.. I see it only is rated for +25f, so i suspect it's not going to prove overly useful unless I use it in conjunction with my current bag..

+25f is almost warm!

stingray1300

Explorer
Tepui's new Deluxe Custom Fit Sleeping Bag will keep you warm and comfortable on your next adventure! Best of all they fit perfectly to the size of your tent. Our sleeping bags have a soft flannel lining and an oversized hood. The rectangular design allows for natural movement while sleeping, instead of the restricted movement of a mummy bag.
Synthetic micro fiber insulation, oversized cinchable chest baffles, and large draft tubes along the zipper keep you warm. Rated to 25 degrees.
These fit perfectly in our Autana 3 and Kukenam 3 models but can also be used in the Autana 4 or Kukenam 4.
Length: 84in
Width 54in

For my Gran Sabana? NOT... :sombrero: I have a 72" wide (double sized) Alps Mountaineering 20º sleeping bag. Also, if you get tired of the foam mattresses and the cold transfer, an option is a custom roof top tent mattress. https://rvandoffroad.com/shop?olsPage=products/roof-top-tent-mattress&olsFocus=false The difference is simply unbelievable...

dcg141

Adventurer
I have a Teton 0 degree double bag. Its named correctly, the mammoth bag. I love it but the compression bag didn't last long and no one makes a substitute. I ended up with a huge duffel bag to store it. I swear it looks like I'm putting body in the back of my trailer when I load it up.

VicMackey

Adventurer

Drumber

Observer
So how much insulation do you need under you with a RTT and an average RTT mattress? It seems like wasted space to have all of that fill under the bag when you really need the warmth on top of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles