Tepui Low Pro 7"

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Barely any decent shots of the tent closed on the truck. The stock images are terrible for showing height and this review wasn't very helpful for giving a better perspective. In my mind they missed the point of the tent and just put out a generic RTT review. This tent is expensive (on CDN merchant sites anyways) and already has a quality control issue with fabric ripping (on the test model at least). Only positive of this review was pointing that out issue. I was debating getting a Hybox becase the fabric is easily changed out, which eliminates the usual wear and tear issue with those sort of tents. However with that sort of quality control still showing itself on the market, I'll just skip it. The RTT market reminds me too much of the mass produced camper market.

Last edited:

Jamie Orr

I just ordered a 3 person Tepui Low Pro, which will be freight shipped to me shortly I hope. I also opted for the fancier mattress, which is supposed to fold and be transported inside the tent.

I'll post open and closed photos etc once I've received it and get it mounted up :)

grogie

Like to Camp
^Cool, looking forward to your pics, including if you can leave anything in it when closed up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles