**Tepui Expedition Series Gear Bags**

Hitch Fire

Supporting Sponsor
New Tepui Expedition Series Gear Bags

More info at www.tepuitents.com
Tepui is proud to announce the launch of our Expedition Series Gear Bags. These rugged bags are designed to stand up to whatever abuse you throw at them. The sturdy materials used in constructing the Expedition Series make these bags ideal for use in the outdoors, and their vivid orange coloring make them easy targets to spot in times of quick necessity.
Expedition Series Gear Container $225

Features
  • 120 Liters of storage space perfect for storing air mats, camping chairs, sleeping bags and more
  • Sturdy roller bag wheels make it easy to move around when fully loaded
  • Made from high strength polyester canvas coated with a synthetic resin
  • Water and abrasion resistant
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant up to approximately 158 degrees Fahrenheit
Expedition Series Duffle $185

Features:
  • Large compartment that can be used to store gear, clothing, equipment and more
  • Reinforced bottom panel
  • Comfortable grip and shoulder strap
  • High strength polyester canvas coated with a synthetic resin
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant
Expedition Series Day Pack $128

Day Pack Features
  • Perfect for storing snacks, first aid, water, flashlights, and more
  • Partitions can be moved around allowing easy organization and quick access
  • Well insulated
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant
Expedition Series Tool Case $85

Features:
  • Four handles and exterior webbing
  • Compartmentalized for easy storage of all of your tools, radios, maps and more
  • Water resistant
  • Abrasion resistant
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant up to approximately 158 degrees Fahrenheit

Last edited:

mjmcdowell

Explorer
"Sea to Summit" dry bags... multiple trips across the country, NYS to Nevada etc. (sometimes lot's of hard rain) at freeway speeds on roof basket, very abrasion resistant and water proof... period. Wayyyyy cheaper also. mjmcdowell

TrekboxX

Supporting Sponsor - TrekboxX
I haven't seen these in person, but for me there is always value in a well made non-waterproof bag. I have many dry bags, but unless you need them to be waterproof a breathable option is preferable, imo. Gear left in the waterproof bags tends to take on a bit of stink, and condensation. Just my .02.

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Uh.. yeah your points are valid but I do not leave anything that could mold/mildew etc. and stink meaning clothes or sleeping bag's, tent for long enough times for this to happen. Also one would be wise to empty the bags as soon as possible after being exposed to bad weather and air them and there contents out, this works for me. There are much cheaper and just as good bags out there and to be water repellant as stated but they may not "breathe" very well. I use the dry bags for my stove. roll up tables, and lantern and other stuff as I do not like to beat my kit up for no reason while traveling. My clothes and sleeping bag etc. ride inside the truck with me, some non perishable food in dry boxes also ride on the roof basket. The bags look real "Expo" kool tho........ the Devil made me say that.... just kidding......mjmcdowell

spikemd

Explorer
I think they look great, but would hope for a more water resistant design on the largest duffel. Would be great for lightweight items on the roof rack (sleeping bags, clothes, etc.), but add on some more lash points.

The smaller duffel reminds me of the North Face bombproof basecamp duffel. That is not waterproof either but an awesome bag that I have used countless times.

Nice job Tepui!

Box Rocket

Ok, I've got a bunch of pics of my Tepui Gear bags with measurements and dimensions. Let's start with the large Gear Container. It's 36" in the longest dimension.

And about 18" in the width

Opened up. It has two durable plastic dividers that can be moved anywhere along the length of the bag. And a buckled strap to keep it from spreading out once its loaded. The water resistent liner can be zipped out and cleaned.

zipper mesh pockets in the cover for other stuff. You can also see that it's a fully insulated bag

the bottom has another grab handle, and a scuff rail.

The back(bottom) shows the quality roller wheels and two more scuff rails

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior