Tentrax!

ih8philly

Adventurer
Don't remember who asked but yeah the Line X is not cheap but the durability is top notch. No more scratches or paint chips. Again the entire tub below the lid will be done and after some back and forth on the price... 500$ out the door. I think I got another good deal lol :wings: I will defiantly post pictures as it progresses.

That price seems pretty good actually. Thanks.

Tom and Elaine

Observer
"We've had our Tentrax in three heavy rain storms along with some Montana winds. Had a pole blow over on one corner of the big rain fly but that was the some total of issues. The only thing that I would change would be installing some zippered windows on the side walls for ventilation. The tent is first class and the rain flys the same way. After several summers with several trips each summer we have found what we need to carry with us and all fits in the trailer tub and the back of the FJ. We use rubbermaid action packer tubs of three different sizes to carry "stuff" in so it loads and unloads easily. Not sure what we would do different but we're always looking for something better. Tom and Elain

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I pack mine about the same and about 4 years ago I bought a "CONCERT" camping kitchen kit, it has a full kitchen setup for 4-adults, plates/bowls/cups/glasses/knives/forks/spoons/thermos/napkins/salt/pepper shakers/all SS and has compartments for all ziplocks/garbage bags etc-

"We've had our Tentrax in three heavy rain storms along with some Montana winds. Had a pole blow over on one corner of the big rain fly but that was the some total of issues. The only thing that I would change would be installing some zippered windows on the side walls for ventilation. The tent is first class and the rain flys the same way. After several summers with several trips each summer we have found what we need to carry with us and all fits in the trailer tub and the back of the FJ. We use rubbermaid action packer tubs of three different sizes to carry "stuff" in so it loads and unloads easily. Not sure what we would do different but we're always looking for something better. Tom and Elain

The really neat thing is it's all in a zipped bag about the size of a dbbl bowling bag case and packes in the Tentrax perfect--

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

UNI

Adventurer
Rock-Eater,

Congrat's on the Tentrax trailer, they are a great trailer. Your going to like dealing with George over at Tentrax, he's a great guy!

Here is our Tentrax:

CIMG3435.JPG

CIMG3432.JPG

CIMG4235.JPG

UNI

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Ok UNI!!! Sweet Tentrax!! Can you please post up some info on the jerry can mounts/holders on your box and the roto pac holder behind your box. Did you fab that roto pac holder or can i get one too? Love it!

UNI

Adventurer
Corey,

No problem, let me see if I can take some close up picture's from underneath the trailer, to show how I bolted up the Fuel/Water can holder to the tray/box.
I'll get the Roto-Pax brackets too.

Alan

Last edited:

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Line X Done!

WOW the trailer turned out great!! So happy and the Line X staff in Albuquerque they are great! For no extra charge they sprayed the wheel wells because "it was the right thing to do and would add to the durability of the trailer" they said. They pulled the lights, fenders, reflectors and side bars prior to spraying. They did not go the easy route and just mask everything off. Heck the two rear side reflectors were cracked when i took the trailer to them and they replaced those too at no cost!! Great people who are more concerned about quality then rushing through things to get to the next customer. The finish is just what i wanted and i think it makes the trailer even more durable then it ever was. I cant wait to get the top painted now but here are some pictures!!

photo-13.JPGphoto-11.JPGphoto-12.JPGphoto-14.jpg

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: That looks great-but

WOW the trailer turned out great!! So happy and the Line X staff in Albuquerque they are great! For no extra charge they sprayed the wheel wells because "it was the right thing to do and would add to the durability of the trailer" they said. They pulled the lights, fenders, reflectors and side bars prior to spraying. They did not go the easy route and just mask everything off. Heck the two rear side reflectors were cracked when i took the trailer to them and they replaced those too at no cost!! Great people who are more concerned about quality then rushing through things to get to the next customer. The finish is just what i wanted and i think it makes the trailer even more durable then it ever was. I cant wait to get the top painted now but here are some pictures!!

View attachment 130270View attachment 130271View attachment 130272View attachment 130273

It wouldn't work for me. cause I'm kind of a decal freak and I havem on my Trentrax-

That protective coating, however will make "bash's and scratch's" easily fixed-

congrads-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

ih8philly

Adventurer

Love the way this turned out. Nice choice.

squinko

Observer
Where did you get the step that is the rear hitch? I have been looking for something to use other than my ice chest.

Benny.

nmzj

Nice Trailer, I think I have the Jeep that your friend sold.

I didn't have the cash for the matching trailer.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Squinko,
Dont know where the step came from but it says "Bell" on it?

NMZJ,
Yeah I got the trailer from Ken lol great guy and was not able to take the trailer till after I gave him a bunch of crap for selling his Jeep! He's a great guy and never would have guessed he would have sold his Jeep. But I know how it is to be busy with work and not have time to enjoy your toys :sombrero: You got a great JK and hope to see you on the trails some day.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Corey,

No problem, let me see if I can take some close up picture's from underneath the trailer, to show how I bolted up the Fuel/Water can holder to the tray/box.
I'll get the Roto-Pax brackets too.

Alan

Nice set up you have on nyour trailer, however I notice you have your fridge on the outside, do you do any preventive maintance or do you have any problems with the dust or movement from the washboard roads?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94