Tent with Stove Jack AND floor

Sentry7

There has to be a market for something under $1000. For every one of those multi-thousand dollar ones, I'd image there are 100 cheap Colemans, Eurekas, TexSports, and Walmart ones sold. I've got a Kodiak Canvas, but I'm not too anxious to cut a hole in that $800 tent.

This Hercules Tent would work. Anyone have experience with one of these? They look to be on back order till Marty gets back in his Delorian

View attachment 645225

I have two of the Luxe Tents, I didn’t go with the Hercules tent and opted for the Tipi tents instead. On the smaller tents I can have it up and in use in about 5 mins without the stove , 10 mins with the stove. I run all of my tents floor less. The material is good, we had some condensation issues one night but with proper ventilation the next night we didn’t have an issue. I have had my both of my tipi’s up in 50 mph wind gusts and 35 to 40 mph sustained winds without a problem. The stove jacks are sized for a 3” or 4” chimney, I had to enlarge the size on one for my Knico packer stove. I also run one of the titanium luxe stoves that packs flat for my smaller two person tipi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grassland

Did OP find anything?

I've been looking at canvass hot tents lately. Found some with a seperate floor as option. Canvastentshop.ca which is the canadian site for walltentshop.com I think.

Was considering making a post asking about hot tents/canvass tents in general as we are looking for both a large one as a ghetto cabin (no ability to build permanent structure) and a smaller one for backcountry trips with with 2-3 people.

dbhost

Search Youtube for hot tent. There are a LOT Of different ideas for this, but to be blunt, pretty much any sizeable enough tent with proper modifications being done. I have seen cheap 10x14 $100.00 Ozark Trail cabin tent that was modded with a stove jack, and welding blankets as heat sheilds to the outer wall, and floor of the tent. Looked like a good implementation. So it doesn't have to be expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94