Tent heater ideas please

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
That be me.
You'll be glad when you get it. I bought mine from MVBEGGS, worth every penny. I was just spinning tales of our trip across the El Camino del Diablo in January. At night the temps dipped below freezing. No lie, second night I woke up sweating (sleeping in boxers with a sheet) and my digital thermometer read 122 degrees in the tent.
View attachment 147223View attachment 147222

I made some slight modifications to the box...

Skylo

Mr.Heater probably makes one of the best heaters and the big buddy would be the choice for a family tent.Zodi heaters claim to be the safest being outside the tent.Here is a good tent heater comparison

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
You'll be glad when you get it. I bought mine from MVBEGGS, worth every penny. I was just spinning tales of our trip across the El Camino del Diablo in January. At night the temps dipped below freezing. No lie, second night I woke up sweating (sleeping in boxers with a sheet) and my digital thermometer read 122 degrees in the tent.
View attachment 147223View attachment 147222

I made some slight modifications to the box...

can you post pics of this set up with your rtt deployed.....
i want to build my own similar to this ...
thanks in advance....

kb7our

Explorer
can you post pics of this set up with your rtt deployed.....
i want to build my own similar to this ...
thanks in advance....

Maybe this will help a little (note temporary stick stabilizer has since been replaced :D). This is my first run installing my Habitat Propex into the AT housing and using it with a large trailer tent. Worked great in freezing temps:
tent 3.JPG

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
LoL...that's awesome !!!

Thanks for posting....
I wonder if the box needs to be leveled for it to work properly.. Im looking at installing mine on the back of the rig (not permanently, but only when in use) on one of swing outs..

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
^^^^ every pic helps...
I see yours is level..
Im looking at getting the Propex HS2211.
It says it can be installed in an upright (vertical) position.
It sounds like it is water proof as I see they have a poser shot of this unit under a rig.
Mine would be outside on the elements only when in use....and stored during transport.
thanks for the pics guys !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles