Telescoping/rear light

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Thanks fellas.
The variations on this design seem limitless.
Great idea with the lantern hook.

mcskibadee1

Adventurer
Just wanted to bump this great mod!.

This was one of the first things I did when I got my Montero and I was able to use it these past couple days and I loved it. I purchased this LED light off amazon.

This pic does not do it justice because it really lights up the whole site. I have it on a remote switch which is super convenient, I can just turn it on and off from the tent or my seat next to the fire.

15784666155_91bc49e60d_c.jpg

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

This was one of the first things I did when I got my Montero and I was able to use it these past couple days and I loved it. I purchased this LED light off amazon.

This pic does not do it justice because it really lights up the whole site. I have it on a remote switch which is super convenient, I can just turn it on and off from the tent or my seat next to the fire.

How sweet it is!!!
While in the Sierras over Halloween, mine was used every night.
Cheers on the remote...my problem would be misplacing it.

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer

What kinda remote did you use? Where did you get?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz