Tech forums for 4Runners?

thezentree

pretend redneck
I hope this isn't inappropriate to ask here, but is there a more tech-heavy forum for 4Runners?

My sister just bought a brand new 2017 SR5 and is selling her 2001 to me for a song. It's going to need a little TLC though. Is there a ColoradoK5 or JeepForum for 4Runners? This section seems geared more towards overlanding tech, not timing belts (not that I'm complaining :) )

Oh, and build thread inbound...
icon9.gif

shawkins

Adventurer
toyota-4runner.org
yotatech.com
ttora.com

Between those three and Google, my needs are typically met.

weezykid

Krylon/Emmettology 101
All the ones mentioned above are great. (Ck5 as well) Also, Pirate 4x4 has a good yota section too.

thezentree

pretend redneck
Right on, thanks guys.

I skim the other sites and find good info, but T4R is the only one I found myself visiting enough to go ahead and join. The 3rd gen guys there seem pretty cool.

You in Kentucky? What part?

I'm in Lexington. Only been out here a couple years and haven't had a chance to do much exploring but I'm hoping that this new ride will open some doors.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
I'm in Lexington. Only been out here a couple years and haven't had a chance to do much exploring but I'm hoping that this new ride will open some doors.

Your in a great area, lots of places to explore out there, with the DBNF and Slade only a quick drive away. I'm hoping to head up that way again this year maybe. Post up in the Southeast section if you want some company, you might find some folks to either show you around or just hang out with.

thezentree

pretend redneck
Yeah I will. I was at work this morning thinking about asking for some neat day trip suggestions, actually. I need to get some ideas for some quick trips to introduce my girlfriend to all this. I haven't had a trail rig (or anything worth taking offroad) since we've been together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior