Taking off to the Great White North

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great pics....and looking forward to hearing about the people you have met along the way, what you would recommend others do different and anything else to tell more of the tale of this adventure.
Keep it coming.

TrailRidden

Observer
very interested in taking this trip. as the person before me said, any recommendations for the next traveler? sorry about that window!

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Yes, take you time.

We spent more than a week in the Olympics a few weeks ago, and wished we could afford more time.

Lots to see, lots to explore, just in WA.

Hell, I wished we could have camped for a month and explored the Olympics backpacking.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
More great trip pics!

On behalf of all of my countrymen, I apologize for the Meth Mouthed idiot that busted into your rig in Vancouver. That just sucks.

Hope you didn't have too much trouble getting the window sorted out.

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Was just looking through your thread. I too, was up north for about a two month period on a trip in my truck camper and posted similiar descriptions and photos on my blog. Funny how when you look at others threads up north tht you instantly recognize where they were without even reading the description. I camped at many of the same places you were at......literally. Enjoyed going though your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles