Tactical Gear dot com

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society

They run sales all the time (%25 off right now for Xmas) and give credits. I'm not affiliated but they sell lots of overlandy type gear and I'm a satisfied customer.
Sign up and get emails on doorbusters, free stuff (got a wallet for free recently).

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Being 6'5" with an aging athletic build, it's really really hard to find clothes that fit. Shirts these days are made for fatties ---- I've found that LEO tactical shirts and pants are cut to fit me. Not the in-your-face tactical stuff, the more plain-clothes tactical lines.

$25 -- https://tacticalgear.com/vertx-delta-stretch-pants-mocha
And these are awesome for working in the lab -- https://tacticalgear.com/propper-ice-polos-silver-tan~1 (never pill, never wrinkle)

"Aging Athletic Build......" LMFAO......my new favorite phase to explain my once godlike build. Thanks!

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
"Aging Athletic Build......" LMFAO......my new favorite phase to explain my once godlike build. Thanks!
Yeah, I used to look like an NFL linebacker. Now I look like a retired NFL linebacker...
Not too over the hill. Chest measures 12 inches larger than waist but used to be 18" bigger.
I call it the battle of the bulge.

Almost all shirts these days are more like 2 to 6 inches drop from chest to waist. Just too baggy around the middle.
And some shirts are even bigger around the waist than the chest. Duluth Trading is famous for that (and annoying).

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Yeah, I used to look like an NFL linebacker. Now I look like a retired NFL linebacker...
Not too over the hill. Chest measures 12 inches larger than waist but used to be 18" bigger.
I call it the battle of the bulge.

Almost all shirts these days are more like 2 to 6 inches drop from chest to waist. Just too baggy around the middle.
And some shirts are even bigger around the waist than the chest. Duluth Trading is famous for that (and annoying).
Duluth trading is great for when you want to spend $78 for a pair of made in china leather work gloves/sarcasm. I hate that place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior