Swing-Out Trash Bags

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Tie a loop in 1/4 nylon rope tie around top of bag tie onto ladder rack bungi to keep from swinging around. Been using them for 40 years.

LosAngeles

I dont have a spare tire, but we do have a rear ladder.....

and mid-priced, durable suggestions?

or maybe i source a Military style duffel bag with backpack straps on it....?

thanks

thanks

Hey, sorry if this message isn't sent properly - not overly familiar with the forum use! I run Adventure Trail Gear, and previously designed and made all the gear (like the GARB) formally sold under the NBX name. I designed a narrower bag a little while ago that is designed to fit perfectly on a ladder or the tread surface of a spare tire. I think it would fit your needs well!

Check it out on my site, www.adventuretrailgear.com

Nick

pith helmet

I use a Seal Line dry bag with a garbage bag liner. It will go in the back of a truck, on a rack, strapped to tire or even inside the vehicle if necessary. Not real sexy, but I have a bunch of different sizes already and they are leak and smell free.

pyrate

Rollin' along

thanks

We’ve used this one for several years. I don’t have any pics of it on the 4runner but it gives the idea.

fc0481ae0c85ae6e65f9b9ddbd3af05e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanoddi

I use a Seal Line dry bag with a garbage bag liner. It will go in the back of a truck, on a rack, strapped to tire or even inside the vehicle if necessary. Not real sexy, but I have a bunch of different sizes already and they are leak and smell free.
I think this is going to be the best option for me. I have a swing away bike rack, but no way of attaching one of the trasharoo-like products. But I do have space up on the roof rack ?

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Blacksmith camping supplies...
Great bag..
10 months with no signs of sun damage.
20231230_095809.jpg

Last edited:
just wanted to share an update on our Gear, the original GARB has been upgraded to the GARB 2.1 which includes significant improvements in the design and overall functionality and strength. We also added a smaller version designed for tailgates or smaller tires. Additionally we designed a clip-in Kitchen Roll that attaches to the open GARB lid!

56gshw3e.png pjm8bqph.png

The ultimate strength test was to put a GARB at the end of a winch hook and the other end to a Jeep, and then we winched the Jeep without damaging the GARB.

GARB winch.jpgshowcase1.jpg.PNGshowcase2.jpg.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz