Swing arm on Shrockworks bumper 2nd Gen

Nerk42

First post here, longtime lurker and I am finally in a position to start modifying my truck (2013 Pro-4x) due to financial and geographical reasons (actually live in the same country as the vehicle now).

Only 'upgrades' to the truck thus far have been a topper, KO2 tires, and a diff breather that leads into passenger rear brake light.

Looking to put a new rear bumper on and have been looking at Shrockworks. Really wanting a dual swing arm bumper. That being said, has anyone mounted a swing arm, dual or single, to a Shrockworks bumper?

Shrockworks 2nd Gen Bumper link for reference.

Pics for attention

expo2.JPGexpo1.png

Jc1986.carter

Coastal offroad seems pretty good. Weld together kits that look good. You can get everything in aluminum also. Shipping to the US doesn’t seem bad either.

bob280zx

Observer
Contact member eolivas on club frontier. He’s built several for other members including me. Mine has dual swingarms. Look in the off-road 4x4 subforum. quite a few pictures tooAB58C023-1AE6-48F9-91EC-DF75E458AC7A.jpeg

Last edited:

llamalander

x2 for eolivas, a great guy with good designs and a fine product. He is happy to work with you to get you the design you want--I had mine cut and shipped flat and put it together myself, he can ship them complete as well. Great communication and a good turnaround too-

TwinDuro

I just helped a friend install one of eolivas rear bumpers on a 2015 Pro4X and was very impressed at the design and build quality.

Wish I had photos to post, but I’m sure they can be seen somewhere on Club Frontier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles