Swapping a 3.5 into a 94 LS Montero with 5 speed

Cosmos99

Colorado?

I might be willing to part with my 96 SR ( I don't think I can keep her idle any longer and not feel incredibly guilty, I have too many cars and motorcycles as is) if she will go to such a project, she is in SoCal. She has battle scars, and crossed 200k on my last surf trip. Let me know if you want to discuss details. Everything on her is stock and solid aside from the tired and worn suspension and the dreaded valve stem seals smoke started on my way back. That way you can have everything you need to swap everything over. I miss those gears going up the hills, my 3.5 SOHC 2.5 feels puny by comparison on OEM wheels/tires!

I daily my 2.5 so I'd rather the SR get another shot at life than wait for me to finish 2-3 other projects before I can get aroudn to her. I'd be sad to see it go, but everytime I post here (that's her in my avatar) I'm reminded how I never have time to work on it.
Would have loved to make that happen but I just sold my 94 to a close friend and now on the search for a new Montero. I am going to just have to build the one I want it seems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior