SW Idaho Adventures

ghcoe

Adventurer
Zeke's First Camp Trip Day 1
SW Idaho Overlanding goes camping. On this trip they bring Zeke. This is his first camp trip ever and he is excited! Come along with us on his first trip out and see how he likes it.

Day 1

Day 2 & 3

Last edited:

ghcoe

Adventurer
SW Idaho Overlanding heads back to south central Idaho for some more exploring in this series. Follow along with them as they meet up with some fellow explorers and head out into the lava fields to seek adventure. What do we find? You have to follow along and see.

Day 1

Day 2 Part 1

Day 2 Part 2

Day 3

Last edited:

billiebob

The Pacific Northwest is my favourite country but SW Idaho in particular seems to have the best inventory of old trucks, some near perfect old trucks. Every time I'm there I spend a few days checking out old trucks for sale. That defines adventure for me.

ghcoe

Adventurer
The Pacific Northwest is my favourite country but SW Idaho in particular seems to have the best inventory of old trucks, some near perfect old trucks. Every time I'm there I spend a few days checking out old trucks for sale. That defines adventure for me.
Dryer air and no salt used on the roads during the winter does keep old vehicles in better shape. I agree, going places that I do I pass a lot of farms with nice old trucks parked in their back 40. George.

ghcoe

Adventurer
Winter Wonderland IV Part 1 and 2.

It's winter and cabin Fever has set in. Eight people with 4 vehicles decide to tackle the great outdoors of SW Idaho, determined to break the winter doldrums. Come ride with them as they drive interesting canyons, find some old ruins and explore the surrounding desert in this two part series of their winter adventure.

Part 1

Part 2

ghcoe

Adventurer
SW Idaho heads out on another adventure. Follow along with them as they travel 200 miles of dirt roads searching for adventure in eastern Oregon. What do they find? Well come along and see!

Day 1 Part 1

Day 1 Part 2

Day 2 Part 1

Day 2 Part 2

Day 3 The End...

ghcoe

Adventurer
SW Idaho joins the Mordor outing one more time. Come along and join the fun with us as we travel two tracks, visit lava flows, hike a crater, drive on lava roads, what more could you want in a adventure?

Last edited:

nickw

Adventurer
Awesome! I did a bunch of dirt biking in Southern ID last summer, really wanna go back in the truck to Railroad Ridge which I think is the highest road in ID:

1644269115420.png

ghcoe

Adventurer
Awesome! I did a bunch of dirt biking in Southern ID last summer, really wanna go back in the truck to Railroad Ridge which I think is the highest road in ID:

I do believe Railroad Ridge is the highest drivable road in Idaho. Thanks for watching! George.

ghcoe

Adventurer
SW Idaho Overlanding will attempt to drive the disappearing road. Ride along with us as we drive through the beautiful Leslie Gulch and then drive the disappearing road. We might even see some interesting places along the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles