Suzuki Samurai LWB Tires

jluck

Adventurer
Now where would one be able to get these tires, I cant even find a US retailer.
A lot of euro spec tires don't meet our nanny state governments regulations so we don't get in on the fun. You can get them but it is not easy. I did in the past have connections to do so but that has long passed. good luck.

grimbo

Explorer
I wouldn't use a Simex on a Zuk. They are a very stiff tyre and don't ride particularly well under a Zuk, especially when you try and air them down and they don't change shape.

I used a Firestone Super All Traction tyre under my LWB Suzuki which was an awesome tyre but unfortunately were no longer available in Australia when I wanted to go to a bigger tyre. Went with a 34" Super Swamper LTB which is a fantastic tyre under a Zuk

Bandit Bushman

I was considering importing them, its fine to use them off-road only right? Or do they still need to meet US standards/customs?
Grimbo how is the road noise on those Super Swamper LTB's? I was also considering those so I don't have to change tires for trail riding.

grimbo

Explorer
I never had an issue with road noise from the tyres, lots more noises from the vehicle itself :D

But they were quieter than previous sets of mud tyres I had

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles