Suspension Enhancements for Tundra

knobbytracks

Observer
Has anyone used the Timbren Suspension Enhancement System (SES) on your Tundras (or any other make/model)? Are they worth the investment?

I have an '04 Tundra with airbags and Rancho 9000's. During the spring, summer and fall months, I carry my Northstar TC800 and would like to beef up the back end for added security. Does the airbag placement interfere with the mounting location of the S.E.S.?

Thanks for any help and/or suggestions.

Verde Rat

Weekend Warrior
Ses

I’m running the SES on the front and rear of my Tundra, the front SES really helps my suspension handle weight of my ARB bumper. The rear seems to help absorb the bigger hits when my truck is packed down with gear. I don’t think you can run both Air Bags and the rear SES at the same time, but I could be wrong. Here are some of my photos…..

Attachments

• 3-13-10 006.1.jpg
    3-13-10 006.1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 3-13-10 003.1.jpg
    3-13-10 003.1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

knobbytracks

Observer
Verde Rat,

Thanks for the reply and the pics. Seeing where the SES bumpers are mounted on the rear, it does not look like I'll be able to use them with the air bags.

I see that Wheeler's Offroad has these priced at $195.00 front or rear. I have not compared pricing anywhere, but that seems pretty expensive for what you get, mainly speaking about the front bumpers. What do y'all think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94