Vanilla Gorilla: 2017 Power Wagon build

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
Not anymore. Tex's truck is gone!!

giphy.gif

This really shows me how much I need to get at least 37's on my truck already. Anything else just looks too small on these PW's!

Great looking truck, how are you liking the Thuren bumper now that you have had it on for a little while?

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
Updates of the written word:

The Fiberwerx fenders showed up, and are unfortunately totally unusable due to some serious quality control issues. It has ultimately been determined that the molds for these fenders were used and abused because Chrysler was ordering these things left and right and they're wore out and tired and I go the brunt of it. Pretty ************ considering that I ordered these the first week of December, and it took 3 1/2 months for them to arrive to only be wrong. Upside is Fiberwerx has a new truck coming in to make brand new molds off of and I get the first set.

passed 50,000 trouble free miles

Looks like Thursday truck will be going into the shop for a few days to get re-geared. Decided on performance over economy, so then decided to say ******** it and and go 100% performance with 0 compromise and ordered 5.13s. If this pig doesn't do 0-60 in sub 7 seconds imma kill a **********.

that's all I've got right now.

Explorerinil

Observer
Updates of the written word:

The Fiberwerx fenders showed up, and are unfortunately totally unusable due to some serious quality control issues. It has ultimately been determined that the molds for these fenders were used and abused because Chrysler was ordering these things left and right and they're wore out and tired and I go the brunt of it. Pretty ************ considering that I ordered these the first week of December, and it took 3 1/2 months for them to arrive to only be wrong. Upside is Fiberwerx has a new truck coming in to make brand new molds off of and I get the first set.

passed 50,000 trouble free miles

Looks like Thursday truck will be going into the shop for a few days to get re-geared. Decided on performance over economy, so then decided to say **** it and and go 100% performance with 0 compromise and ordered 5.13s. If this pig doesn't do 0-60 in sub 7 seconds imma kill a **********.

that's all I've got right now.
What brand gears did you order? 5:13 with 40’s might just be perfect for a gas truck.

TommyG

Adventurer
You won't regret the 5.13s.

Sorry to hear about your fenders. At least they are going to make it right.

Been meaning to ask you, are your AEV wheels 17x8 or 17x10? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles